So this is why

Remember

Back to work. You cheerfully thought. Even after the events last night, that wasn't going to stop you, besides, you didnt like him and he doesnt like you anymore. Than why did we go on a date? You put all doubting thoughts out of your head as you got ready for a busy day. "Photoshoot for Vogue..and then..first filming for WGM. Check and check."

 

"And...CUT! Nice job Sung ah! Beautiful pictures will come out tomm!" The director complimented.

"Tomorrow? Why so early?"

"Your campaign is an online issue, so uploading it will take no time at all. Besides, everyone is gonna be so awed by your photos."

"Thank you Mr.Han, but I believe this is all your work." You gave him a bow as you exited from the photo shoot studio. Truthfully, you couldn't stand the tight clothes and super high heels, you would much rather wear some converse and skinny jeans. You immediately went into your van to head for the next schedule. Oh yeah...WGM... Guilt washed you over again as Myungsoo's expression before you left was in your head. Mianhe Oppa..

 

-INFINITE DORM-

-MYUNGSOO POV-

I pretended to be busy in the living room but I was actually waiting for the familiar click of the door across from our apartment. When she goes out..Ill go talk to her, she cant just leave me hanging like this. Our whole group had a no schedule day except Woohyun who was preparing right now. The rest of us were sprawled all over the living room watching TV. A familiar voice rang through the room that disrupted my thoughts. I look up to see last week's music show performance of Seung Ah. 

"Wah..she's soo pretty~" Dongwoo grinned as he inched closer and closer to the TV. 

"Yah get back, you dont want your eyes to get bad." I warned. Dongwoo sticks his tongue out at me but moves back. I keep staring at her performing when the channel switched. "Yah!" I look around for the culprit with the remote. Hoya sheepishly smiles at me.

"Apink is on. I have to watch it." He explains.

"Aish you Pink Panda." Sunggyu complains.

Sungah is better than any of those girls. The bedroom door opens as Woohyun comes out looking clean and well..handsome. 

"Exactly what schedule are you going to?" The leader asked. Woohyun looks at me but quickly looks away, which he's been doing alot these days.

"Uhmm..just some stupid schedule. I don't know why I got picked truthfully.."

"Is it live?" The excited maknae asks.

"Uhmm..yeah..5:30 PM."

"Great lets watch it!" Sungjong claps with glee.

"Okay well see you guys..dont kill me when I come back." He joked..at least..I think he's joking. ..

 

-SUNGAH POV-

My heart won't stop beating..I'm so nervous..my first variety show. I check the time and it felt like it was 5:00 PM for hours. Where is Woohyun Oppa?

"Aish..where is he? Sungah sshi you know what to do right?" The director asks.

"Neh."

"Good. Thank you for coming on time." Right on time. a black van pulls over and a frantic Woohyun walks over to us.

"Hey! Why were you so late!?"

"I'm so sorry." Woohyun bows. "But dont worry I have all my lines memorized."

"Ok. then lets get in postion now. Remember this is live so you don't have to say exactly what is in the script, be natural if you can." The director pats our backs and walks away. Great..this is awkward..

"Ahnyeong Sungah."

"Hey Oppa.." I glimpse up at him to see him smiling but I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Does...Oppa know?"

"Myungsoo? No.." He looks down. "I..I couldnt say it in front of him..but he's going to be watching."

"Oh..." Oh gosh...Awkward silence..we cant be like this on air...

"Sungah yah?"

"Yes Oppa?"

"I know this is kind of awkward, but this is our job. And I'm gonna try 100% for this ok?"

I nod at his determined words. "Me too Oppa." He gives me a small smile as we walk to our scene of our first meeting.

 

"Alright remember, BE NATURAL." The director instructs. "Ok..ready..." This is it.. "1.." Be calm Kim Sung Ah... "2..." Be natural. "3..." This is just an act.."and...action!!"