Alone

Remember

"Oh uh I..."

"Myungsoo Oppa!~" A girl shoves me to the side and wraps his arms around Oppa...*WTF....* "Arent you tired? Omo! Come on lets go somewhere...private." She traces his shirt's outline while whispering to him in a seductive voice. I cough a little to get their attention, but they were still in their lovet dovey state. I cough louder this time than finally the girl turns around and I was suprised to see that it was a Rainbow sunbae.

"Uhh...excuse me..we need some privacy." The girl batted her fake eyelashes at me with a sweet voice.

"Uhhh...I was kinda here first..and I needed to ask him something."

"Sorry..but hes taken." I give off a weird face, I mean I couldnt help it. Who would wanted that lying jerk ?

"No thanks you can have him." I snorted. "but...I just wanted to ask him something else." I looked sincerely at him trying to signal him that it was important. he scoffs as he wraps his arm around her waist.

"No thanks...I dont want to talk to you. Why are people letting amateurs in shows anyways? People these days..." He complained. He kisses her neck and murmured something. I grip my fists as I tried to hold in my tears...My face was probably red from embarrasement. I felt so KO-ed not since they have each other and I have....me. I couldnt help as I stared at them that that should have been me...but...guess....not....I felt like loner for being single while my current lover (soon to be EX) kissing a girl right in front of me...I guess it wasnt meant to- "Hyung" I snap from my thoughts to see Myungsoo Oppa looking at another direction. I turn my head to see Woohyun Oppa. *OMG...He loosk so much hotter....* I couldnt help at staring at him as he walked towards us.

"Yah..whay are you doing making out during our job? Get a room.." He grumbled. He was now standing beside me...he got much MUCH more handsome. Not to mention the angelic voice I heard earlier....I mean I definetly can have a crush on him. I mean he seems loyal since he also promised to still love me. But I cant....I cant stop loving Myungsoo Oppa.. I widen my eyes as he finally turns to me and smiles. "Gaja." He takes my hand and pulls me somewhere more private. 

-MYUNGSOO-

I watch them leave with my glare, after they disappeared I pushed the slobbery girl away from my face and wiped my lips. "Dont get too excited." I warned. The girl just crosses her arms and stomps her feet. 

"Oppa..whos that girl? Why do you care so much about her?"

"Who said I cared?"

"Its obvious Oppa...why do you like girls like her?" 

"Oh...are you talking about yourself?" I smirk at my own remark. "And dont ever talk about her like that."

"Neh...Oppa..why cant you just love me?" She bows her head down. Psh...I dont care if shes sad or not, I dont care about her. I just smirk and walk away. But the thought troubles me...*Does Woohyun Hyung...still have feelings for Sungah?*

-WOORI-

After oppa disappeared I immediately wipe my tears and smirk. Even though my oppas the bad boy he just thinks that im an innocent girl who wants him. Of course I want him! Hes mine! Were soulmates! I snap my fingers for a staff to come. "Bring me my private stylist NOW,"

"B-but whos your stylist?"

"ugh...how stupid and ugly can you be? You know what? You're fired. Im gonna give a complaint about you." The pathetic girl drops to the ground and begs me. "Then what are you just doing here!? GO GET MY STYLIST!!" The girl scared runs quickly. I laugh at her..so pathetic. Ugh..oh no..my hairs frizzing up...Its probably because of that rookie...WHO THE HECK IS SHE!? AND WHY DOES MYUNGSOO OPPA CARE ABOUT HER!? I smirks as I strut to my dressing room...cause Im hot like that. I flip my hair as I go in to see my other members acting to be polite and innocent. "Staffs..can you leave us a moment?" I sweetly ask. After they all got out my girls take off their shoes and put their feet on the tables and started complaining. "Girls!! We have a mission."

"What now?" Jisook complains.

"We have to have a little 'talk' with someone." I sneered.

-YOU-

We go behind the building to talk. He crosses his arms and glares at me. "Oppa..are you mad too?"

"You...came back."

"Yeah Oppa..."

"I knew there was something going on when Hyung didnt want to do Woogyu with me..."

"Uhhh....what?"

"Woogyu? Couple? Me and Sunggyu hyung?"

"EH!? Yall are GAY!?"

"No!! Its just for the fans! They love it!"

"Oh..still gross...I dont accept." he gives out a chuckle. "Oppa...I heard Infinite is really poplular now."

"Would I be bragging if I said yes?" Now it was my turn to giggle.

"Hey..I have to tell you something important." He comes and grabs my shoulders. "I would be lying if I said that I dont have any feelings for you..but I know you picked Myungsoo so Im letting you go. But hes.....changed....So uhm no matter how much hes cold to you or mean to you. NEVER EVER stop loving him ok? Because hes a smart guy..he has a meaning to all of it. Ok?" I nod.

"hes already hurt me alot today." Woohyun gives a grim face as he grips my shoulders harder.

"Yeah I saw too...I dont know why hes doing that. Ok nevermind I change my mind. Hes stupid sometimed but most of the time hes smart ok?"

"Neh Oppa..now she me some of your dance moves!!"

"Arraso our #1 fan!! You remember that promise right?"

"Of course I do!!"

"Dashi Dorawa~ Dorawa Dorawa~"

"I remember that song!!" I said as I jumped up and down. The memories started flooding back to me.

"Good...not here are the songs you didnt hear."

"Oh! Shes back! Shes back! Shes back! Shes baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~" I bob my head to his dancing and singing.

"Before the dawn!!! before the dawn!! OOo Oo!! Heres the Scorpion dance!!" 

"Woah!" I was amazed how he just comes up from the ground. Like a scorpion!

"Nothings Soba~ Nothings Soba~ Nothings so-"

"Wait...Soba?"

"What? No! Nothings Soba!"

"Soba!?"

"NO!!! Nothings. O-BA!"

"...You mean Nothing Over?" I asked with my fluent english.

-_-".....YES THATS WHAT I SAID!!"

"No you said Nothings Soba!"

"Whatever! Here our favorite song! Nae gguh ha ja! nae gah nuhl sarangahe. Oh! Naegah nuhl guhk jung hae. OH! Nae gahl nuhl geut gga jee jeekyuh jool geh~ We won our first 1st place with this song! And now our most recent song. Nee gah eet suh yah mahn yuh gee neun Paradise~ Yuhng wheon hee ham geh eet neun Paradise Uh Oh Uh Oh Oh~"

I give Woohyun a standing ovation as he bowed. "Oppa! That was awesome!"

"I know right...Hey we better get going now. Ill be on my way." He gives me a wave and walks back in. *Woohyun Oppas the best!* As I walk back in a arm stops me from going.

"Where do you think you're going?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you guys know it was Woori!? I guess it was kind of obvious huh? keke...OOooh~ Whos the person who stopped her? *wink wink* Anyways Thanks for all the comments! Im so happy whenever I read a comment! :D Anyways hope you're enjoying so far!! And thanks to Latienza for the poster! Her graphic shop is called. Undesirable! Check it out if you want! Anyways thanks again!