Chapter 13

Remember

I looked behind myself looking at Myungsoo Oppa's back. I pout a little because I wanted to talk to him more. 

"Turn around." L.joe ordered. I scrunch my face as I turned back, he wasnt even facing me and he knew I was looking at him. He dragged me all the way into the other side of the building where not alot of people were. He finally stopped dragging me and he turned around to face me.

"I just wanted to talk to him thats all.." I muttered.

He sighs as he puts his hands on my shoulders. "Listen carefully ok? I know you worked hard full of sweat,tears,and blood for 2 years but...I think you should try as much as possible to avoid them because well..theyre distracting you alot."

I pouted.."They dont disturb me.."

"Oh yeah? What did I text you early this morning?"

"Huh?"

"Look at your messages right now."

I tilt my head back in confusion. I didnt get any messages.. I scroll down my messages and found a text message from L.joe Oppa this morning. "Oh.."

"read it out loud."

"This afternoon after Music Core come to TeenTops's dressing room for an exclusive interview with Mnet. I especially asked them for you so be good ok? ;)" Crap..How could I have missed this message?  I guility looked up at him.I felt really bad now.

"B-but you were comforting me after Music Core.." 

"Yeah and why did you think I was gone for so long? I had to cancel saying that you couldnt right now.."

"Oppa...Im soo sorry..Ill repay it to you I promise!"

"Dont repay me anything." He leans in and looks at me with his sincere eyes. "Avoid them. For you and your career ok?" 

Avoid my Infinite Oppas? I agreeably nodded. He finally looked less stressed as he gave his signature smile.

"Ill take you home now."

 

"L.joe?" Teentop's manager grabs his arm.

"Neh Hyung?"

"We have another schedule. We have to leave now."

"But what about Sungah?"

"Infinite said they will take her."

"...Infinite?"

"Yes now hurry up alright?"

"Neh Hyung..." L.joe rolls his eyes as he saw Infinite's van in the parking lot. waiting for Sungah. "Remember what I said ok?"

"Neh Oppa.." 

"And....Im just saying." L.joe looked back at me with a stare he never gave me before. It kinda gave me the creeps. His eyes were cold and dangerous. "He has a girlfriend. It wouldnt be right for you to...mingle with him." 

Oh yeah...he does have a girlfriend..Ive been a bad person. L.joe oppa's right. I shouldnt have messed with him. 

"Neh Oppa Ill follow your requests." I was finally able to smile genuinely. He pats my head and pushes me towards the van.

"If they mess with you call me." He hits his chest. "Ill be your superhero!" L.joe Stretches his arms and acts like he was flyingg while running away. I stifle a giggle as I waved to him goodbye.

I pout my lips as I turned back towards the van. I hope I can handle pretty well.. "AJA AJA FIGHTING!!" 

 

"Whats taking her so long!?" Sungyeol complains. They were all staring through the window at you and L.joe conversing. Myungsoo squints his eyes to look more closely at you two. It seems you and L.joe were talking seriously. Than suddenly L.joe stretches his arms and runs away. What the heck..whats wrong with him? Myungsoo was too deep in his thoughts to see s quickly sitting back down and you coming closer to the van. You were now so close to the van that you could actually see inside.

 

I circle my hands around my eyes and looked through the van window. I giggle as the Infinite boys naturally waved at me with their shining smiles. Even the Manager now comfortably waved and smiled at me. I craned my head towards the back of the window but I put my gaze right in front of brown eyes. They were so close to mine...I widened my eyes as I realized it was Myungsoo Oppa. His eyes also got wider and we just stayed there for a couple of seconds.

"Eeep!!" I squealed and stumbled back as I clutched my heart. Stop beating so fast!! What happened to L.joe Oppa's request!? 

"Hey? You coming?" The manager asked peeping his head through the window.

"Ah neh." The side door slid open automatically. I was about to go in when I stopped myself. "Uhhh Manager-sshi?"

"yeah?"

"Can i sit in the front?"

"Huh Why?" I felt Infinite's confsuing glances at me which made me more nervous.

"Can I just? Please?"

"Uhh..sure. Hop on." I gave him a thankful smile and hopped in the front seat. I smiled once more at the Manager before he started driving. I didnt want to face the back or that promise would probably dissolve. I move my a little to feel something hard beneath. I reached for it and took it out. I accidentally sat on a CD. I flipped it over to see that it was a Rainbow case. I squint my eyebrows as I stared at the memo in front: My Myunggie Oppa!<3 Enjoy our new CD! Love, Your one and only girl. 

Wow PUH-LEASE. One and only girl? Psh...you are so not the one and only girl. Go Woo Ri. Yeah thats right Im not calling you Sunbae because its my mind!! .....What am I doing?  I hit my head as I realized how stupid my mind was just now. 

 

We arrived at our apartment and I was eager to run out of the van. As soon as the van stopped I opened the door, yelled a thank you to the manager and raised up to the building. I pressed the elevator multiple times but it wont come fast enough. Soon I heard Infinite's voices as they were inching towards the elevators. Hurry up you stupid elevator!! 5th floor....4th floor...3rd floor...

 

"Hey Sungah! You didnt go up yet?" Crap...I turn towards Dongwoo Oppa who was smiling his genuine smile. I gave him a slight smile. DING! The elevator door opens and I rushed in. Since the 7 boys plus the manager had to get in, it got quite crowded and I was squeezed between Myungsoo and Woohyun Oppa. Great..My luck is Wonderful...... 

"Whats up with you hurrying?" Woohyun asks giving me a weird look.

"Im busy.."

"Really? busier than us?" I turned away from his cocky smile but i was now face-to-face with L Oppa. He stared at me with his tender eyes. Crappp..Why does it take so long to just go to the 12th floor!? What the...were still on the 5th!? Aish...Come on Sungah..Tender..cocky? tender..cocky..tender..cocky..tender...cocky.....Cocky it is! I face towards Woohyun again and gave him a glare.

"Shut up."

"MIan mian Sungah I was just joking.."

"Yeah yeah yeah." I seemed to said that in a harsh tone cause now he was looking at me worriedly.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes! Im perfectly fine!" But I said it in a more harsher tone. "Sorry but..can you just leave me alone? Im not in a good mood.."

"S-sure..."

DING! The elevator door finally opened but I had no energy to run away from them. We were right across anyways. I trudge to my door and typed in the password before the door beeped and I turned the doorknob. Without facing them I quickly went in but I gasped as I saw a figure in my apartment.

"AHHHHHH!!!"