Chapter 10

Remember

HELLO HELLO!!1 YOOHOO~ ANY READERS OUT THERE?? KEKE I AM BACK FROM MY OH-SO-LONG VACATION WHICH WAS NICE BUT I WANTED TO WRITE YOU KNOW? SO HERE I AM!!! AND PLEASE...I AM SOOO SORRY...I WILL CONTINUE THIS FROM NOW!!! UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS...WHICH IS ABOUT A MONTH..BUT I WILL STILL WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN..ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER MY LOVABLE READERS!!

 

 

Im on stage...the crowd goes wild as i approach..The stage was dark as I prepared to perform...I could hear the crowd chanting my name...I take in a deep breath and turn around but I face a light...a very shining light that couldnt make the see the crowd..I lift my hands to cover my eyes from the blinding light..what was it? "Urgggg.." I squint one eye open to see the blinding sun streaming from the window on my face. "Aish.." I cover my face with the blanket as I adjusted to the morning. I sigh as I try to sit up but I felt a heavy weight on my stomach. I gulp as I look beside me to see a sleeping Myungsoo. I stare at his sleeping face not admirable but with..revenge. Ok maybe a slight admiration..BUT I move my gaze towards the sharpie marker on the coffee table beside the bed. I evily smirk as I reached for it and opened the cap. I sit up more straighter as I peered into his peaceful face.. Myungsoo Oppa I hate you! I stuck my tounge out before reaching for his cheek to draw on. I hold my breath as the marker tip reached his cheek. I made a big dot that looked like a mole. I giggle as the handsome face got...less handsome. Am I too mean? I mean he probably has a schedule later...Mmm... I shrug as I drew a heart around the "mole". I smiled in satisfaction and closed the marker with its cap. 

Knock knock

-NARRATOR P.OV-

"W-who is it?"

"Sungah?"

"N-neh?"

"Oh its Dongwoo...uhm your stuff is here and were just unloading it in your apartment. If you're ready can you help out?"

"Oh! Oppa of course I will!! Ill be there right away"

"Ok and uhm..Sungah?"

"Yes Oppa?" You felt a slight feeling of him being nervous.

"Is....Myungsoo with you? Sleeping?"

"OH............uh....yeah."

"OH.... uhm...well..."

"Oppa we didnt do anything."

Dongwoo wipes his imaginary sweat on his forehead. "Thats good because Woori will probably.." He drifted off as he dared to say her name.

You roll your eyes. "Oppa DONT say her name..and Ill be there right away."

"Ok.Bye." You felt his fast footsteps running away from the door.

"Well...lets start this day!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!"

 

 

"Whew!" You toss water bottles to the Infinite boys. You all were tired out from moving in the furniture and all your stuff. "Thank you so much Oppas!"

"That was tiring..." Sunggyu said gulping his water bottle in 3 big gulps.

"Dont you guys have music core later?"

"Yep...in about 3 hours..we should get ready soon."

You smile at the tired boys as you encountered the past events that just happened. While unloading your stuff you and the boys got a lot less awkward. 

"Boys we should get ready." The leader said as he pulled up the mankae from lying down. "Come on we need to shower and get ready."

"You guys should really go. Ill be there too!"

"Jincha!?" Woohyun jumps up and beams at you.

"Of course Oppa!! For my Teentop sunbaes of course!"

Woohyun's smile turned into a frown. "oh..."

"Oppa! Im just kidding! Of course for Infinite too! Hwaiting!" You fist pump in the air as you try to encourage them. You push them out the door as you waved goodbye.

 

 

"Sunbaes!!" You tackle Ricky as you greeted them heartily.

"Sungah!!!" 

"Oppas!! Im here to cheer for you!" You said as you winked at them.

"Awww our little hoobae~" Changjo said giving you a playful nudge.

"Anything for my sunbaes!!"

"Hows your new dorm?"

"My dorm? Oh! Yeah its great my neighbors helped me alot!!" 

L.joe smirks as hepats down your hair. You look up at him with confusion.

"Hair was sticking out." He said while smirking at you. You blush as you fixed your hair more.

"A-ah...Oops..hehe" Gosh why do I blush in front of him!!?? BABO! 

"Teentop?" You all turned your heads to a staff member.

"Yes?" CAP answers.

"Its yalls turn to perform." 

"Oh OK. Bye Sungah! Well see you later!"

"Bye Oppas!! HWAITING!!!" You quickly ran near the stage to see your sunbaes but you met with the group that went before. Rainbow. "Crap.." You mutter.

"Well hello there...rookie."

"Hello Sunbaes.." You mutter.

"You know youre very disrespectful. Hoobaes need to bow down to their sunbaes." You grit your teeth. You can recognize that voice anywhere. You just stay silent where you know that she was right but your pride was too big to back down to her. "Why you little."

"Excuse me," You both lift your head up to see Infinite in their stage outfits. Your face lights up to see them.

"Oppas!" You call out. They all smile at you.

"L Oppa!" Woori squeals as she pushes you out of the way while runiing towards L. Since they were close to the stage and there were other Idols he accepts the hug. "Oppa~ Did you see me on stage?"

"Uhh..yeah."

"Oppa~ Im gonna see you too ok? Hwaiting!" Her red lipstick lips were inches from his face as she leans it but she stops when she saw the mark you left this morning. "Oppa..whats this?"

"Huh?" He sees Woori pointing at his cheek. "oh I dont know..it was just there."

"PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" You couldnt hold your laughter as you clutch your stomach and laughed. You died down as you realized everyone was staring at you. 

"YOU did this!?" Woori said. While stomping towards you with her finger pointing accusingly at you. "What an immature little bi-"

"Stop Woori." Myungso demands as he stares at you with a playful smirk. "I think its cute that she did it." You smile in relief. "But...she should have thinked twice because there will be consequences." He smirks wider as you widen your eyes. Oh crap...Kim Sung Ah...you BABO. You avoided his gaze and ran behind him and ran into Woohyun.

"Oof!" Woohyun stumbles back as you ran into him.

"Oppa!" You steady him as you wrap your skinny arms around his stomach. "Mian.."

"Geesh Sungah yah who were you running away from?"

"KIm Myung Soo!" Hes so scary!" He chuckles as he puts his hands on your shoulders and lowers himself so he was the same height as you. 

"Dont talk about my groupmate like that." He said with sincere eyes.

"Shut up Oppa you know its true." You remark. The sincereness disapearred as he smiles showing his pearly white teeth. 

"I know..it is 100% true." He chuckles.

FLASH!

You guys both jump up from the flash. You were frozen scared what it was but Woohyun turns his head to see a reporter taking pictures of you two with your arms wrapped around his stomach and his leaning towards you.

"This will be GOOD news!!" The reporter cheers. He snaps more pictures of you and Woohyun with a shocking face before running off since the security was coming.

"How did he get in here!?" Sunggyu yells furious. You breathe hard as you realized you just made your scandal..and you didnt even debut yet. You couldnt hold your tears as you pry yourself off from Woohyun and running to where the dressing rooms were. Woohyun panics as he watches you run away and felt the icy stingy glares from KIm Myung Soo.