Im Sorry

Remember

"Infinite is coming." 

"WHERE!!?" Niel shrieks he turns his head to where Ricky was pointing and only saw Sunggyu. "Yah! Its just the leader! He cant do anything!"

"So!? He's still Infinite!!" 

I turn my head to the side in confusement. "Is there something wrong with Infinite?"

"What? Oh uh..not really but we are kinda big rivals." CAP replies. You widen your eyes. *INFINITE and TEENTOP are rivals!? Aigoo...* "Hey..are you ok?" CAP asked waving his hand in front of my

"Im...fine..." I turn around to see if Sunggyu was still there but now he was coming this way. You shriek as you hide behind L.joe. "Hide me...Stay right where you are." I ordered L.joe. L.joe confused just nods and holds my hand from behind. I stare at my hand entwined with his. *Woah...holding hands already? Aww...this Oppa is so sweet...* 

"Uhhh excuse me?" *Oh No...Dont turn around Sungah dont turns around stay behind L.joe* "Can I talk to the girl?"

"No." You heard Chunji reply coldly.

"And why not?"

"Because..we wont let you."

"And you have the authority because?"

"Because shes OUR hoobae." L.joe defensively spoke. *OMO...OUR Hoobae!? They're already taking possession of me...wait..how come I cant hear SUnggyu Oppa anymore?* I move my head slightly to see Sunggyu standing with his head down.

"Kim Sung Ah..if you dont coem our right now I will hunt you down." 

*Geesh..hard much? I felt Teen Top's confused gaze at me as I took a deep breath and stepped beside L.joe with him still holding my hand* "Hi...Oppa. Long time no see." 

"Oppa!?" Niel wondered outloud.

Sunggyu finally lifts his head up and glares at my hand with L.joe's I tried to let go but his grasp tightened around mine. "Can we talk?" Sunggyu asked, he finally looks at me and I couldnt resist to say no so I just nodded and followed him. I looked back to see Teen Top with their mouth open except L..joe who was glaring at him. *Do they hate each other that much?*

I felt Oppa tense up as we went to a private room. "So...you're back..."

"Ne.." I replied with my head down low. I always hated to see him mad..he's scary when he is.

"Why..did you leave us?" SUnggyu asks with anger in his voice.

"I cant say...I would never leave you guys but I had to." There was a long silence as I could hear Opp'as breathing getting slower.

"Im sorry..I shouldnt be mad...Of course you had a reason." After I knew he was finally not mad I couldnt help to start crying as he embraced me in his arms.

"Mianhe..I didnt want to..I felt so lonely for 2 years. I missed you Oppa...I missed all of you."

"Ssshh..Its ok" He said comforting me. "But..why didnt you say it was you when you met L?"

"Y-you saw?"

"No..he told us about it that you called him a creeper?"

You give a small laugh as you wipe your tears. "Yeah...and he promised me that he wont see any other girl..but I was the first one he flirted with right?"

"..." You lift your head up with wide eyes.

"Y-you mean that...this isnt the first time he flirted?"

"Sadly...yes." *I cant believe it...THAT JERK!!! How could he...Does he even really love me!? THAT COLD-HEARTED JERK!!* "Sorry...cousin. I-"

"HYUNG!!! WHERE WERE YOU!!?" 

*HOLY CRAP...* I turn my head to see Dongwoo,Hoya,Sungjong,and SUngyeol bursting through the doors. "Whos the girl hyung?" I hear Sungyeol teasing...*I REALLY missed that teasing voice..* I quickly spun around so they wouldnt see me. 

"Ooooo~ a girlfriend?" Dongwoo teased.

"You have to tell them." Sunggyu whispered to me. Before I could object I realized that there was a mirror right in front of me and they were all staring at me now.

"No...way...." I heard Hoya said. It didnt sound exciting or happy..it sounded disgusted and unwanted. *Does Oppas hate me that much?* I slowly turn around to see all of them frozen staring at me.

"Hi Oppas..." You softly spoke. "I came back and Im here to say-"

"How can you just leave us like that!?" Dongwoo said.

"Thats why Im here-"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH TO JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT!? IT WAS A WEEK BEFORE WE DEBUTED AND DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL OF US WERE IN SO MUCH A DEPRESSED STAGE!? WHYD YOU LEAVE US!? AND HOW DID YOU GET THE GUTS TO COME BACK!!!" Dongwoo yelled. I flinch back scared to death. Ive never heard him so mad before. I started crying as I kept repeating Im sorry. I lowered my head down. After some slience I felt someone lift my chin up, it was Dongwoo Oppa.

"O-Oppa..Im s-s-so sorry. I h-had a reason and I-"

"Ssshhh..Its ok....Im sorry that I yelled at you." I looked at his eyes and they were full of guilt and sadness. He was about to wipe my cheek when a strong hand stopped him from doing so. I turned my head around to see L.joe Oppa glaring at Dongwoo.

"Dont touch her."

"Teen Top." Dongwoo spat. "What are you doing here?"

"We have a right to do so...Why are yall here making her cry." L.joe mutters. I look to see all of Teen Top behind L.joe with the same glaring faces. Dongwoo laughs as he points Teen Top.

"What right do you guys have that we dont have?"

"Were her sunbaes. And shes our hoobae." Dongwoo widens his eyes and so did the rest of Infinite. He turns to see me with betrayal in his eyes.

"S-so you're with them?" I nod slightly scared that I might make him upset again, I already made him enough upset. "Im sorry..." He whisperes to me before glaring back at Teen Top. "Fine. Keep her. We're leaving." Dongwoo gives you one more glance and walks out. You followed Teen Top while holding L.joe's hand. *When did it get so crazy with my Oppas? I miss them so much...I want to be near them everyday agaun,,* A tear slid across your cheek as you followed Teen Top.

"Wait!!!" I turn around to see a tall boy running towards me

"Sungyeol Oppa." He runs to you while huffing.

"I never got to say hi." He said giving you a smile. He opens his arms wide and I immeidately embrace him, it felt so good to be in his arms. "You stink..you should shower later." I giggle. *same old Sungyeol Oppa*

"You smell like cologne."

"I smell good dont I?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"because..you dont smell like Yeolie oppa anymore." I could feel his chest moving from him chuckling.

"Yeolie Oppa is gone...now Im Infinite Sungyeol."

"You'll always be my Yeolie Oppa~"

"He misses you." Of course I knew who he was talking about but I didnt believe him.

"How do you know?"

"Im his best friend..Were a couple you know. Myungyeol. But dont worry I wont steal him from you. But..I know he longs for you everyday. Sometimes he mutters your name when hes sleeping. He did it last night."

"really?" I look at his face with hope. I miss Myungsoo Oppa so much."

"Yep..now get going your sunbaes will get mad." he finally let go but I didnt want to. He nudges me to them then gave them a cold glare. "Take care of her."