Ch.15

Remember

"Oppa...wake up...Oppa...Oppa!!" You tried several times of shaking him harshly trying to wake him up. But it was no luck. "Fine then..have it your way..SUNGYE-"  You were cut off by a hand covering your mouth. You widen your eyes as Myungsoo easily hoists himself up on his arms as he opens his eyes with no signs of drowsiness in sight. 

"Are you that stupid? You really thought I was sleeping?" 

"Uhhh...yes?"

He smirks as he hits you on the forehead. "Babo. I just used this as an exucse to take a closer look  at you." He leans down as he wipes a strand of hair away from your face. You blink several times, frozen in shock as you can feel his heartbeat and his hot breath on your face. "You...lost some weight..huh? Some one so pretty shouldnt lose alot of weight." You batted your eyelashes as you turned into a deep shade of red. He smirks as he was about to speak again when you put your hands on his chest shutting him up.

"Now...Mr. L...I have something to say too." Your voice was toned to a whisper as a special glint came from your eyes. Myungsoo gulps as he stares at your plush lips. "Mr.L please...." You use all your strength to push him back making him tumble down. "GET OFF OF ME YOU BYUNTAE!!!" You smack him with a pillow multiple times.

"OW OW OW!!! YAH KIM SUNG AH!!!!" 

"WAE WAE WAE!? YOU DESERVE IT YOU BYUNTAE!!!" You soon fell out of breath after hitting him multiple times. His hair was tousled in the wrong way and he had feathers in his hair. "Im giving you 20 seconds to get out of my apartment. YOU TOO LEE SUNGYEOL I KNOW YOU'RE SPYING ON US!!" A few thumps and tumbles were heard before Jieun dragged Sungyeol out while pinching his ear.

"OW OW OW!! YAH IM YOUR SUNBAE!" Sungyeol shouts. Jieun pulls on his ear harder.

"I DEBUTED BEFORE YOU YOU BLOCKHEAD!!"

"Oh...you did?"

"Yes..now get out!" 

You and Jieun both push them both out before shutting the door and locking it. "Nice Jieun ah!" You cheer as you both high-fived.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days were so busy that you didnt see Infinite or your friends for 3 weeks. Since they had schedules and you had schedules you all never saw each other except music programs which was only a hello and a handshake before quickly moving along. You only notice Infinite when they come home late and you can hear their tired grumbles before their door clicks open and the outside of your door was silenced again. But after multiple days of never ending schedule you finally had 2 days of no schedules. You were so happy that you squeezed all your Sunbaes a big hug after your boss announced it. 

"Sunbaes!! Im SOOOO happy!! We get freedom!! Whee!!" You enthusiactically yell as you widen your arms and circle around. You and Teen Top were on their way to a restaurant for a small celebration. Since things can get suspicious with 6 boys and 1 girl the makeup artists and managers came also. It was a big crowd. You linked arms with Chunji and Ricky as you skipped towards the restaurant. "Oppas what are you gonna eat?"

"Hmm...I want some American food so maybe steak?" Chunji replied thoughtfully as Ricky replied with an excited voice. "SAMGYUPSAL!!1 DUHH!! HYUNG YOU'RE SO BORING!"  You laugh as they let go of your arms and started chasing each other. You were too busy to notice that another arm linked to yours until he squeezed. 

"Oh? L.Joe Oppa!" 

"I saw you on Star King the other day. You were so cute." He sheepishly stated. You smile on how cute and innocent he looked. 

"aww thanks oppa! I saw your radio interview! thumbs up!" You compliment as you held a thumbs up. He smiled on how everything you said his heart flutterd.

"Hows your...apartment?"

"Very nice!"

"Hows your...friends?"

"I havent seen them in a while..once in a blue moon we would call or text each other..other than that..were busy busy busy."

"I see..." He wanted to talke to you more but he didnt no what to say. Before he can come up with a random subject they finally arrived.

 

Everyone was full and jolly. While they at their dinner, they talked and shared many stories that everyone becamse closer. You especially ate your whole dish and talked the most since you were new. After eating so much you had to use the restroom so you quietly excused yourself from the crowd and walked to the bathroom.

After washing your hands you walk out when a hand covers your mouth and drags you towards the back of the restaurant."JMMFFPHHHHFEWOICO!!" You tried to scream but the kidnapper was powerful and you couldnt do anything. Without uncovering his mouth on yours he turns you towards him. You blink several times before realizing who it was. "Since your not panicking anymore Ill uncover your mouth. But be quiet okay?" You obediently nod as he removed his hand from your mouth.

"Myungsoo Oppa.."

Just after 3 weeks he was changed. His hairstyle changed and the color was changed to black which emphasized his chocolate eyes more. He gives you a small smile before patting your head. 

"Whyd you kidnap me?"

"Lets go on a date."