The Weirdest Date Ever

Remember

A....date? Is he serious? I haven't been on a date since..well..since with Myungsoo oppa.."Date?"

"Yeah. Date." He looks at your confused expression and smirks. "What? Because you never had experience with guys for the past 2 years, did you forget what a date was?" 

You felt your face turning red as your head tried to make up any excuse. "Psh..no! I actually had many dates excuse me! I'm more worried about Kim Myung Soo who probably never went on an actual date! Hmph!" 

Myungsoo tried not to smile for the fact that you looked so cute. "Well, why dont't we find out?" 

 

You tried not to look surprised as Myungsoo took you to a tiny store at the end of a street in Seoul that was deserted and empty. But you couldnt help wonder why he took you to a store that had...unattractive clothes everywhere. Not to mention most of them were black. He took your hand and dragged you towards the hat section. "Uhmm..what are we doing here?" 

"Improvise."

"Improvise?"

"Yep improvise. If you haven't noticed Miss.MIA we are celebrities."

"Yeah.."

"And so what would people think if they saw two celebrities alone together in public? Especially a girl and a guy?"

"Date?"

"Exactly. And so what would happen if they figure that out?"

"Scandal...?"

"WHOO!"

You jump in surprised as he suddenly hollered. "W-what?"

"Correct Miss.Kim! So..we have to improvise! The most hottest place in Seoul..for celebrities." He winks

"Ohh.." You look around the store and finally understood. This was some kind of secret store just for celebrities who don't want to be seen.

"So pick anything you want to wear, it's all free."

"Really!?"

"Yep. You know DBSK right?"

"Of course, hottest guys ever."

Myungsoo slants his eyes as he knocks his hand on your forehead. "I'm more good looking than them."

"Psh. You wish."

Myungsoo glares at you as he continued. "Anyways...Changmin's parents own this place, just for people like us. So pick away Sungah-yah."

 

"Is this okay?" You asked as you twirled to make him view it better.

"You look beautiful Sungah-yah."

"Oppa...you look..great too.." 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0AJqo4MFcdXFaZ7MX4zR

"I know."
 
You guys had the typical Seoul date. Roaming around the streets, eating at street reestaurants, a bunch of selfies, and of course the famous Namsan tower. Now it was late at night and you were both enjoying a nice meal of coffee and cakes at a quiet cafe. 
 
"I...actually had a nice time Oppa."
 
"I'm glad you did..nice date huh?"
 
Your face expression fell as you heard the word 'date' come out of his mouth. "Oppa..this..wasn't a date."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"We cant..date Oppa. It's not simple as that." Even though I want to..
 
"Why can't it be?" 
 
"We're...we barely met..after our breakup...and I always feel guilty..and I'm sorry but.."
 
"Youre confusing me Sungah yah. What are you talking about?"
 
You couldn't bear to look at him or your emotions that you were hiding might show, but you had to. For the sake that you might not be able to look at him like this ever again. " This was just...a friendly get together. Not a date because...I don't like you Oppa." 
 
"What? Dont lie Kim Sung Ah. I know that you have some feelings toward me." 
 
"No I dont." The shocked expression Myungsoo had proved to her that her acting was doing well. I'm sorry Oppa. I made a grave mistake today. I should have never went with you. I totally forgot...I don't want to hurt you again..
 
"So...did you use me today? Why did you come with me?"
 
You couldn't lie anymore as tears trickled down your face. "I forgot...I was so stupid...I'm so sorry.." You quickly got up before he could say anything. "Oppa I forgot okay? Please please dont get mad.." You left as fast as he snatched you from the restaurant. 
 
"What..is she talking about?"
 
 
You could feel the guilt growing inside yourself as you felt stupid. You completely forgot...that you were the T.V. wife for Nam Woohyun of Infinite starting tomorrow.