Talk show

Remember

-INFINITE-

"Yah! Where were you guys!?" The grouchy main vocal asked. Woohyun and Myungsoo were the last ones to get ready and they were done 30 minutes ago before the other members came back in.

"You're late." Myungsoo said plainly while giving them a glare.

"Sorry guys..we had a....unexpected meeting but its fine now." Sunggyu explained.The other members tried to avoide Myungsoo's and Woohyun's gaze. 

"Im so tired" The maknae complained by strecthing his arms while also secretly trying to change the subject.

"Dont worry were only going to be guest starred in this show for 20 minutes or so..and then we have free time." Sunggyu said while patting the maknae's shoulder.

Soon the intercom came on and announced for all guest stars to come towards the stage now. Infinite was ready to leave when they ran into a staff. The staff informed them that they will be the last ones to approach on stage while the other guest stars approach first. So they waited and their monitors...

 

-YOU-

"WHATT!!!???" I yelled.

"Well..whats so bad about it? This id good for you!" Niel informed while covering his ears from your outburst.

"You mean that I have to go on LIVE in front of an audience at a talk show on my first day in Korea for 2 years!? What if I freeze up ro something!?"

"I'll help you."

I turned around ready to yell at the person when I saw that it was L.joe oppa. I definetly cant yell at him..He's so sweet. He gives me an encouraging smile and squeezes my shoulder. I started to relax until the staff called us to come up on stage. I started to tense up again as beads of sweat formed everywhere in my body. "W-wheres Jieun?" I asked.

"Oh IU sunbae? Shes at another show downstairs, dont worry she'll come up here when shes done." CAP informed. I tried really hard to stick my feet to the ground but CAP pushed me gently towards the stage.

"Who are the other guests?"

"Uhhh...us,you,Rainbow, and Infinite."

"MWOH!!?? Oppa! Did you not just see the controversy with Infinite and me!? WAE!!??"

"Well this was planned before, we didnt know you knew them at all."

By now I could hear the audience clapping and the announcer's voice, soon I saw cameras and the stage. The audience was about 150 people which made me gulp alot of water..and it wasnt even mine. Yep I drank all of L.joe oppa's water..oh well. 

"And now we have special guests today!! You'll all be entertained!" The announcer said while pointing at the seats where I guess we will be seating at. "And now for our first guest, RAINBOW!!!" The crowd goes wild as 7 girls hurried past us. One girl bumped into me hard which made me lose my balance but Ricky luckily caught me. The girl didnt even say sorry..but it was an accident.......right? They bowed down and said their hellos then they performed their song which was pretty good. I was even more nervous when Rainbow was seated and Teen Top was announced. I give them the hwaiting sign before they got on stage. The crowd went wild as they said their greetings and started performing their newst song 'Going Crazy' (COUGH COUGH ANGEL READERS TIME TO SPAZ HERE!!! DWJFHNDOIUFHWOI IM AN ANGEL TOO!!) They were absoulutely amazing and I couldnt stop myself from bobbing my head to the beat. They were also seated and now it was my turn. I take a deep breath as the announcer started talking...

"Ladies and gentleman, you might now know her since she didn't even debut yet. But she is a rookie solo singer by the same company as Teen Top. She did not reveal her debut song yet so she will not be perfoming today. But before we give her a warm applause and let her come up here why dont her sunbaes,Teen Top say some encouraging words for her?" The announcer gives the microphone to CAP first.

"Well, We just also met her today. And I havent seen her skills yet but her personality is amazing, she is such a sweet girl and Im glad she is joined to our family." Next was Chunji.

"I agree on everything CAP hyung said, but I would also like to do a duet with her also." Then all the other members talked about your first impressions which made you smile and laugh. Last but not least was L.joe. 

"I know she has great skill..she is also beautiful inside and out..." He looked directly at me which made me smile. He's such a sweet guy.

"How sweet!" The announcer commented. "And finally she is here everyone, lets give it up for Mia!" You slowly go up the stage to see the audience giving you warm smiles and claps. You stand beside the announcer who was looking at you.

"Ahnyeonghaesaeyo. Mia imneeda~ Please support my songs and I hope I can show my talents to everyone."

"My oh my Teen Top was sure right you are very beautiful! Camera man! Why dont you zoom on her pretty face?" The crowd cheered as you lowered your head in embarrasement. "Oh dont be shy sweet girl! By they way..this isnt all fake right?"

You widen your eyes. "Of course not! This is my real face, I didnt get any plastic surgery.."

"Even more impressive!! Wow! Well Mia-sshi please sit beside your sunbaes while we introduce our next guest....." The crowd cheers like they alreaydy knew who it was going to be. "Lets give it up for......................INFINITE!!!" (INSPIRITS!! SPAZZING TIME!! SDNJKFHDISUFHWFDIWGFIWEBFRWEJHBFIWEO) The crowd goes wild as Infinite comes up on stage. "Ahnyeonghaesaeyo!! We are Infinite!!" The crowd goes wild as they bow once more and gets ready to perform Paradise. I jumped a little excited to finally see their performance. I smiled eagerly when I saw them going in their formation. I widen my eyes as I see Myungsoo Oppa..staring right at me with wide eyes and opened mouth. He was in his position in the beginning for Paradise. The song goes on but Oppa still doesnt move..still in his position staring at me. His part finally comes and only the music is heard. Sunggyu taps his on the shoulder hard before singing his part. The Inspirits in the audience confused started chanting L. I gulp as he gives me one last stare and starts dancing a little again. *Is he that shocked to see me? Was it a good stare or a bad one?* I ignored the thought behind and just enjoyed their performance. You were enjoying their perfomrance until Woohyun was dancing in the back and turned around before spotting you. You light up to see him, he gives you a small smile before dancing again. *My Oppas...* 

During the talk show we all answered questions from the audience but during the whole show Myungsoo Oppa kep staring at me for the whole time. It was uncomfortable but I liked it how he was only a few feet away from me..I missed him so much. I moves my gaze towards Woohyun Oppa who gave me a small wave.

"Woah! Woohyun-sshi who was that for?" The announcer said. *Wow..so he notices Woohyun oppa giving me a small wave but not Myungsoo Oppa giving me an intense glare for the whole show?*

"Uhhh...The rookie singer." The crowd ooohs as Woohyun answers.

"have you guys met before?"

"Uhhhh.." The crowd goes Ooo again as Woohyun didnt answer.

"Well...I see something going on." The announcer teased. ou gave a slight blush but you didnt mean to because you liked it, you just missed your greasy oppa.

"Woah the rookie is blushing! There is definelty something going on!. Anywasy lets talk about a real couple." The audience began to cheer. "L-sshi how is your girlfriend?" * MWOH!!!?? GIRLFRIEND!!! MYUNGSOO OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!* But the director signaled him that the show is ending and it ended just like that while my mind was swirling with questions. *MYUNGSOO OPPA..GIRLFRIEND...IM DREAMING RIGHT!? HE PROMISED...* I spooted Myungsoo Oppa drinking some water alone..this is it...I have to ask..I came up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Myungsoo Oppa?" He turns to me with a poker face. "Oh Uh....I-"

"Myungsoo Oppa!!!~"