Chapter 12

Remember

Woohyun felt his confidence draining away as Myungsoo kept giving him an icy glare. "I-Ill check up on her.." He stutters as he walks backwards but he was stopped from the staff since it was Infinite's turn to perform. "M-mian Myungsoo.." He shamefully apologizes at his furious best friend. "I really didnt know.."

"Lets just talk later." He simply replied.

 

 

Calm down..Dont cry...Why did you just walk away from the scenario Kim Sung Ah!? You frikin BABO!! AIsh!!! Why do I always mess up? You wipe the remaining tears on your face and stood up from crouching in one of who-knows-who's dressing room it was. You stare at yourself in the mirror and made an angry face. "You babo...dont mess up Infinite's career cause of your stupid actions..Arraso?" You gave yourself a lecture but eventually gave up when you realized how stupid it was. "Well.."You said looking around the room. "Whose room am I in?

BANG!

The door swiftly opens as lively voices filled the room. "Oh? Hoobae!!" You turn to see TeenTop with sweaty faces coming in the room.

"Sunbaes? This is your dressing room?"

"Yep..howd you find it?" CAP asked wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"I just got here..." You said trying your best to sound happy. CAP just nods and talks to Ricky and Chunji but L.jow knew something was up. L.joe walks towards you and motions you to talk privately outside. You nod obediently and walk outside the room with him. 

"So whats up?" He asked.

"What?"

"You cried.."

"W-what?"

"The tear stains Sungah. Im not that stupid like my members." 

"Oh uh..."

"What happened?"

You finally gave in and explained it to him everything. "I officially ruined it for myself and Infinite..."

"Wow...uh..."

"I know...you can really comfort me because the pictures are probably on the internet right now."

"Its ok..they dont know the truth so they're all rumors..eventually it will die down."

"I hope so..I feel so bad to Woohyun Opp-Sunbae." 

L.joe raises his eyebrows but he decides to drop it. "Well himnae Hoobae you'll be fine."

"Thanks L.joe Oppa." 

 

"INFINITE!! INFINITE JJANG!!" Infinite waves to their fans who supported them on today's performance. Happy as usual whenever they got off stage they were in a especially good mood since there were many Inspirits today.

"Did you guys hear the fanchants today? Daebak!!" Sungyeol said, hyped.

"Yeah!! Our fans are the best!" Sungjong fist pumps with Sungyeol as they both giddily humming their song. Woohyun on the other hand was so worried. He was worried about Sungah's, Myungsoo's, and his manager's reaction. He just hoped his manager didnt see the pictures yet.

"Nam Woo Hyun." Crap...

-NAM WOOHYUN P.O.V- 

All the members stopped talking as they glanced at our furious manager. I gulp as he stared me down and pointed his finger at me to come. 

"H-hyung" I said trying to act like ntohing happened. He raises his eyebrows and showed me his Iphone with the newsest article that was recieving hot attention. My stomach dropped as I saw the familiar photos. "Hyung I-"

"What were you thinking?"

"..."

"Huh!?"

"Hyung Im sorry...I wasnt really"

"Yeah I know you werent thinking because this is darn brilliant." My mouth drops as I look at my manager who had a big smile. "Nice Job Namstar!!"

"M-mwoh!?"

"This is perfect!!" 

"B-but-" 

My manager just laughs heartily and just walks away. What is going on? Why is he so happy? I look at my members for help but they looked shocked as I was. "OK..whats wrong with our Hyung?" Sunggyu said scratching his head.

"My point exactly!" I cry out raising my hands in defeat. "Gosh Myungsoo Im so- wait...Wheres  Myungsoo?"

 

-MYUNGSOO P.OV.-

Where is she!? Kim Sung Ah...I looked through every hallway, dressing room that i know and shes nowhere. I scratch my hair in frustration and focus. Ok..where would Sungah go if shes upset? Hmmm... My mind went blank but I remembered that she loves the balcony while looking outside..Maybe..My head lifts towards the ceiling where the tip of the building was which was similar to a balcony. 

I walk up the last steps and look out. I smile as I saw her figure leaning out looking at the city. I quietly walk up to her and sat down. She looks at me and I widen my eyes. Her eyes and nose were red and tears were streaming down from her face. 

"Oh gosh." She starts wiping her tears. "I thought you were L.joe oppa."

"Huh?" Why is she looking for L.,joe?

"Oh uh he was here before and he said he'll be back so..uhm yeah..hey."

"Hey..are you ok? Im sorry about Woohyun he can be..careless sometimes."

"I should be sorry I was so..." I smirk as she barely say anything when she looked right at me. Now including her eyes and nose her cheeks were red too. 

"Why are you blushing?" I teased. She turns redder as she turns away from me.

"I was not!"

"Uh huh sure."

"I really wasnt!"

"Ok~" She rolls her eyes as she faced the city again. I took that time to look at her facial features. Her long lashes went up and down as she blinked and her cheeks were naturally rosy. Her cute button nose looked perfect in the middle and her luscious pouty lips made me gulp. 

"Why are you staring at me?" She spoke up. I felt my face get hot as I turned away from her.

"I was not."

"Uh huh SURREE" She emphasized.

"I wasnt! You had something on your face!"

"HUh!?" She immediately lifts her hand wiping around her lips and cheeks. "Where?" While she was too busy wiping her face I lift my index finger near her cheek. 

"Turn around."

"Huh?"

"Poke." I smile as she turned around and my finger poked her cheek. She was confused for a while but soon her eyes narrowed.

"Kim Myung Soo!" I chuckle as she continued to pout and complain.

"You're so loud."

"Yeah so are you Mr,"

"Not as much as you Miss."

"Shut up." 

"So...whens your L.joe coming?"

"Right here." L.joe walks toward us with a smirk. 

"Oppa!" She calls out with shining eyes. What the heck...

"Hey Hoobae. Sorry I took so long manager had a speech."

"Its ok Oppa I had company."

"I see..." L.jow turned towards me with a smirk but then turned back around to her. "Lets go Sungah We'll take you home."

"I can take her home. Its much faster we are her neighbors anyways." L.joe's eyes narrows.

"They're your neighbors?" He asks.

"Yeah so what?" I answered for her.

"Thats not nessesary anyways." He smirks. Gosh his smirks are so annoying!

"And why not?"

"Your GIRLFRIEND is looking for you and from what I see she is not your girlfriend Kim Myung Soo. So back off."