Warning

Remember

I bounce back from the arm as it slammed right in front of me. I cautiously lift my head up to see who it was...it was Woori sunbae. She glared at me for a few seconds with hatred in her eyes but her eyes changed as it flickered into "fake" sweetness as she held up my shoulders to make me stand up straighter. 

"Hello hoobae, My name is Go Woo Ri and Im in Rainbow! We guest starred in the show together." She showed me her pearly white teeth as I nervously smiled and nodded back. I looked back to see why she changed and saw Sistar talking a few feet away. *Thats why...I guess I should just..play the act?*

"Oh! I remember Sunbaenim!! My name is Kim Sung Ah!" I bowed respectfully. The witch just kept smiling and patted my head. *What do you think I am..a dog?* Sistar went by us while Woori hugged me around my neck as she gushed to Sistar. *Ew..her perfume smell/...* Soon Sistar turned the corner and she pushed me away while vigourously wiping her clothes. 

"Things I do to keep my reputation.." She mutters.

"Uhhh...why do you REALLY want to talk to me?" She snaps her head up and smirks. *Her real colors are finally showing huh?*'

"I know why you're here."

"Huh?"

"Stop acting so innocent! You're trying to steal my Myungsoo Oppa!" I stayed quiet...I mean I also have to keep my "reputation" too. "So listen loud and clear...he is MINE and I am HIS. NOTHING can seperate us..NOTHING m'kay? Oh and how do you know him?"

"We were dorm partners." I smirked. "And...I probably saw way more than you did..if you know what I mean." The witch pushes me to the wall while giving me a death glare.

"What...did you say?"

"Im only saying the truth you know..and not to mention what he saw from me..." The girl yanks my hair and pushes me to the ground. I just stay there quiet as she says her last words...

"You just went over the line Rookie...Be prepared for the worst.." She pushes me hard one last time and struts away.

 

My whole body was shaking from the stress I was having as I washed my face in the bathroom. I still dont even know where Im living. I wiped my face than walked around the broadcast building. I was at the 5th floor when I head a lot of chattering inside a room. I looked at the sign beside it. 'Idol Rest Area' Im technically an idol..right? I shrug as I open the door a peek. I put my head in to see almost every Idol in there talking to each other while eating snacks. I widened as the food got more delicious and more as the Idol group was popular. I looked at the SNSD section of the room to see a bunch of food lying down on the table. It was like a buffet. Not to mention the fan gifts but of course it was empty. They were overseas. Someone must have finally noticed me as a face came right in frotn of me. I backed up but the door hit the back of my back making me jostle in...the guy smiled at me as he lends me a hand.

"Rookie?" He asks. I sheepisly nod as I stand up. "I saw you on tv...on Entertainment News. You look prettier."

"Thank...you."

"Mia..right?"

"Neh."

"Hi Im Minho from SHINee."

"Oh Sunbae Ahnyeonghaesaeyo." I respectfully bow. he pats my shoulders as he lends me a bread and some milk. I sat on a couch by myself...eating bread and milk while the others have a buffet...with no fan gift...*YET*....Ok...Did I persuade you enough that I felt PATHETIC!??? Ugh...I look around the room to see Rainbow taking mean glances at me and on my other side Infinite was giving me awkward glances. Its like two lasers trying to squish me...It was aggravating. I was finally able to breathe when Jieun bursts into the room and runs to me.

"I was looking for you EVERYWHERE!!"

"So was I!"

"Omo! Bread and milk? You must be hungry!!" She drags me to another empty buffet section and I realized it was hers. My eyes popped out as I looked at the delicious food and started picking them up and eating them. "hehe calm down Sungah yah!" I blush as I stop stuffing food in my face. We both looked at the french fries and cringed. Those were considered "fatty" foods and they were a big NO NO. We looked around for anyone to take them when we spotted Sungjong with his mouth open eyeing the fries. "Sungjong-sshi." IU called out. "Want the fries? We dont want it.." Sungjong dashes to our section and snatches the fries. 

"Gomawo IU-sshi!! Omo! Sungah!! Come to our side!"

"MWOH!?" *Is this makne crazy!?* "Ah..sorry Oppa...I cant.."

"Wae?!"

"I...I-ts awkward..." Sungjong pouts as he nods his head.

"Arraso..but you have to visit me one day ok!?"

"Neh!" He smiles and walks back. 

 

Me and Jieun were conversing more when her manger came.

"Mia-sshi its time for you to go to your dorm!"

"Asa!!" *FINALLY MY OWN DORM!!!*

"But-" *OH NO..BUT!!!!????* " I cant take you so a neighbor of yours will.*

"Uhhh..who?"

"Infinite."