Chapter 4

Fates cruel joke

 

 

KIM HYUN JOONG POV

“Kim hyun joong, your dad would like to see you” said one of my maids.

“arasso, tell him I’ll be there in a minute” I told her.

“arasso” the maid said as she quickly left.

“appa?” I said as I lazily knocked on his office door.

“come in” appa said.

I entered.

“kim hyun joon” he said as he put down his reading glasses. He only ever said my full name ‘kim hyun joong’ when he was serious, he’d usually just call me hyun joong.

“I want you to get married as soon as you can, maybe like in the next few days, so you can take over the company” appa said.

“I don’t have anyone in mind” I simply replied.

“I don’t care who you marry, just marry someone ASAP” appa said sternly.

“I’ve told you before and I’ll say it again, I don’t want to marry ANY of those pesky and annoying girls” I said.

“why don’t you marry that girl” appa said.

“who’s that ‘girl’” I asked.

“that girl who you used to play with when you were younger, whats her name again, jung min or something” appa said.

“Her” I said with widened eyes.

“yes, her. Who else do you think I’m talking about?” appa said.

“I don’t want to” I stated, i somehow wanted to as I recalled the past.

but i'm not sure if she would actually accept.

I’d really wished everything would go back to the past, where we both really got along.

“then go marry one of those pesky girls then, for all I care” appa said.

“okay, okay, I’ll marry jung so min” I said as I exited the room.

As I exited the room, I caught a glimpse of appas smiling face.

“aish, so troublesome” I muttered.

JUNG SO MIN POV

“Huh, how did I get home” I wondered as I got off the  bed.

“if you’re wondering, your dad was ‘nice’ enough to go get you from school” my step-mum said.

“Oh, okay” I said.

“Why are you so clumsy” my step mum muttered as she walked away.

I rolled my eyes.

“And don’t you dare roll your eyes” my step mum yelled halfway out of my room.

How did she know? I guess it’s true how people say parents have eyes at the back of their heads.

I hoped into the shower.

Humming as the luke-warm water poured down onto my body.

__________

“SO MIN, GO TO THE PARK, SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOU” appa yelled.

“arasso” I shouted as I groggily got off of my bed.

I dressed in shorts, a shirt, and a simple cardigan.

I ‘slowly’ walked downstairs.

“what took you so long? and you also ‘MUST’ accept whatever he says” appa said sternly.

He? I wonder who he is.

“arasso” I said as I walked over to the front door.

Little did I know that, the thing I was about to accept would change my life forever.

I arrived at the park, sitting on the bench awaiting the mysterious person.

I spotted kim hyun joong walking towards me.

What? Why is he here?

“oh you came” kim hyun joong said.

“me?” I asked.

“yes you” kim hyun joong said.

“what is it?” I asked.

“marry me” kim hyun joong replied with his usual blank face.

“WHAT?!”I screamed.

“don’t get me wrong, I don’t like you and I never will, but marrying you would be better than marrying those pesky girls, wouldn’t you agree? Since you’re in the same situation as me” kim hyun joong said.

Wow, he seems to know me so well, not.

I looked at him in complete disbelief.

“okay fine, better than marr --- what you said” I said as I looked down.

“and don’t get me wrong as well, I will never ever fall in love with you” I said.

“okay, come with me” kim hyun joong said as he dragged me somewhere.

“let go of me, where are we going?” I yelled.

“I’m right here you know, don’t need to shout, you’re going to make me deaf soon” kim hyun joong said as he tried to cover his ear with one hand.

“HAHA, very funny” I said sarcastically.

 

NO-ONE POV

“WHAT’S THIS” a girl screamed to her friend who happened to witness kim hyun joong grabbing jung so mins arm.

“jeez, stop shouting” her friend replied in return.

“give me your phone quick” the girl said to her friend.

“arasso” she said as she slowly retrieved her phone out of her pocket.

“hurry it up would you” she screamed.

She took a picture of them.

“heheh, they wont know what hit them” the girl said evilly as she thought of her plan.

 

[AUTHORS NOTE]

 

heehehehe, dramas bout to start

 

what was their past about?

 

well you'll find out shortly (:

 

you guys now wat to do

 

Comment and subscribe! ~