Chapter one! ~

Fates cruel joke

 

‘annyeong’ I shouted to my friends taeyeon and hyoyeon.

‘annyeong’ they shouted together as they enthusiastically waved at me.

Just at that moment kim hyung joong walked in.

“OMG, its hyung joong oppa’ my friends shouted as they ran to the forming crowd.

I rolled my eyes, as I turned around and walked away.

‘Why do they all get so worked up with person, I really don’t understand love’ I muttered.

I was walking when someone grabbed my arm.

I spun around to come face to face with some guy.

‘jung so min, would you like to go out with me?’ the guy asked, almost pleading me to say yes.

‘No’ I immediately answered.

I wasn’t the type of girl who would date just to get attention; I wanted to find my true love, without all that heartbreak, I’ve seen how girls are after a break-up, they literally cry and block out the world around them.

‘Please’ he pleaded’

‘I said no already didn’t I’ I said angrily.

He looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Let go of my arm’ I snarled as i clenched my fists, as you all know i get angry really quickly

i really wanted to strangle him for his 'desperatness'

He still didn’t let go as I shook his hand off and walked away.

Every guy is the same.

I just hate the fact that guys are lining up for me, one after another. That really bothers me, each time my answer will be no, they’ll be no exceptions. Even after so many rejections, they should know by now that my answer will always be no, they’re so desperate.

I sighed as I trudged up the stairs.

‘jung so min’ I turned around to see taeyeon and hyoyeon running t me.

‘yes?’ I asked.

‘Why did you leave us’ taeyeon said as she pouted.

‘Technically you left me and you were too busy noticing him, what’s so good about him anyways?’ I said.

‘OMG, how can you say that, his amazing in many ways, and his the love of my life’ they both said together as if they shared a mind.

I rolled my eyes in disgust.

‘Just because you’re the only girl who doesn’t have a crush on him, doesn’t mean you can talk bad of him’ hyoyeon stated as she crossed her arms.

‘I’m just saying you guys are wating your time on liking someone that you guys would never have’ I stated.

‘Jung so min, you haven’t been in love before, so you wouldn’t know how it felt for you to say that’ taeyeon said as she walked away closely followed by hyoyeon.

‘Guys wait, I’m sorry’ I shouted as I ran over to them.

‘you’re right I wouldn’t know how it feels but even if he does choose one of you, you’ll end up with a broken heart, it’s better watching him on the sidelines then him leaving you to pick the pieces of your broken heart’ I said. ‘Well that’s what people say’ I muttered quietly.

They looked at me, seeing if I was being sarcastic.

‘we’re sorry too, we shouldn’t have gotten angry at you’ hyoyeon said as she gave  me a bear hug.

 

[authors note]

how was the first chapter?

please comment on what you think, love to hear your thoughts,

anyway, remember to comment and subscribe as well.

[keeps me motivated]

and if you have any ideas for my story please feel free to comment below,

anyways i'll stop talking, enjoy it! ~

one more thing

 also please support my other stories as well, kamsamnida! ~