Chapter 19

Fates cruel joke

 

JUNG SO MINS POV

I walked out of my apartment, wore a warm coat as I left for the graveyard. I went to the flower shop and bought a bouquet of red flowers so give to omma.

“Omma, I’m coming” so min said to herself.

She arrived at the graveyard and walked over to her ommas grave.

“Who cleaned this?” so min gasped.

“Was it appa, omma?” so min asked.

I placed the flower bouquet on her grave.

“Omma, how have you been, I’m sorry that I haven’t been coming to visit you” I said as I held my head down.

“How are you? I’m fine. You remember hyun joong? I remember him now, his really sweet and nice” I said as I smiled a little.

“his always there for me, do you think his the right one for me? I can’t believe I forgot such an amazing past that I had, I had so many trustworthy friends, but I forgot them, even though their right there in front of me” I started.

“like hyun joong, we’ve been going to the same school for years yet I despised him and never thought twice about him. I’m bad aern’t i?”

I forced a smile.

“appa, he didn’t want to come. Omma, after you passed away, he remarried…. He remarried a witch. Appa changed, he changed after that. They don’t treat me right, omma, they hate” I said as tears fell down my face.

I wiped them away.

 

No-ones POV

“omma, why did you pass away” so min screamed as she covered her face.

“I miss you omma” so min whispered.

“its okay, cry all you want, I’m here for you, I wont go anywhere” someone said.

“hyun joong oppa?” so min asked as she immediately ly to be hugged tightly.

“I don’t think you’re omma would want you to cry, I’m sure she wants you to smile” hyun joong said as he her back.

“did you clean the grave?” so min asked.

“yea, that was me” hyun joong replied.

“aish, how could I be stupid, I thought appa cleaned it, I thought he had come” so min said as she shook her head.

“pabo” she whispered to herself.

“don’t call yourself that” hyun joong said as he also shook his head.

So min wrapped her arms around hyun joong, and smiled.

In hyun joongs arms, she felt that she was safe from any harm, anything at all.

 

They strolled around walking side by side.

“WAAAH, look at all these cute teddy bears” so min said as she went up to one and hugged it tightly.

“aernt these adorable hyun joong oppa” so min said as she continued to hug them tightly against her chest.

She suddenly spotted an even cuter teddy bear, and an enormous one as well. She ran up to it and hugged.

“OMG, oppa, this is so much cuter isn’t it? KYAAA” so min said.

“your cuter” hyun joong mumbled.

“eh, hyun joong, did you say anything?” so min asked.

“ani, I didn’t say anything” hyun joong replied.

So min reached out to check the price, she gasped and the teddy dropped to the floor.

“eh, why did you drop it so min-ah” hyun joong said as he reached out and put it back on the shelf.

“OTTOKE OPPA, ITS TOO EXPENSIVE, HOW CAN I AFFORD THIS” so min said as she complained like a little kid.

“How much is it anyway?” hyun joong said as he reached out to check the price.

$50.5 [I don’t know how to write it in Korean money but yeah!]

“I can get this for you if you want” hyun joong said.

“ani, I don’t want it anymore” so min said as she walked out of the store.

Hyun joong ran after her.

“eh, so min, wae? I thought you really liked it” hyun joong reasoned.

“because I changed my mind now” so min said as she smiled.

She spotted an ice-cream parlour and ran to it.

“Oppa, what ice-cream flavour do you want?” so min asked.

“any flavour will do” hyun joong said.

“ahjusshi, 2 strawberry cones please” so min said to the ahjusshi at the store.

So min took out her wallet and was about to pay the ahjusshi when hyun joong pulled her arm away.

“EH, WAE OPPA?” so min said.

“I’m paying” hyun joong said.

“ANI, I’m paying this time” so min said as she tried to give the ahjusshi the money.

The ahjusshi suddenly started laughing.

Hyun joong and So min looked at him.

“ahh, what a cute couple. The ice-creams are free, there’s no need to pay” the ahjusshi said.

“ani, I’ll pay you” so min insisted.

“no, no. no need to” the ahjusshi said as he shooed so min and hyun joong away.

 

“AISH, WAE? Why didn’t you let me pay?” so min said as she stamped her foot on the ground.

“cause you’re a girl and I’m the guy” hyun joong said.

“aish, next time im definitely paying, and you wont stop me” so min said as she crossed her arms.

Suddenly someone came and sat next to so min.

She turned and smiled happily.

“WAAH, woohyun oppa, Annyeong” so min said cheerfully.

“annyeong, someones extra cheerful today” woohyun said as he ruffled her hair.

Hyun joong frowned and watched in jealousy.

“Want to go Lotte world?” woohyun asked.

“Ne lets go” so min said happily.

Grabbing both of their hands and dragged them towards the bus stop.

“Hurry oppas, the bus is here” so min panicked.

 

~~~~~_~~~~~_~~~~~_~~~~~
 

Mianhae for the very very very late update

Mianhae, I kinda lost motivation….

I won’t write unless this story is being read

So I’ve come up with this

After 5 subscribers or 5 comments than I will update the next chapter

So comment and subscribe

5 subscribers or 5 commentors = new update

Anyway happy reading and enjoy!!!!