Chapter 21

Fates cruel joke

NO-ONES POV

She opened her eyes a little and widened her eyes not believing what had just happened.

Her lips were pressed firmly against his. She let out a little gasp before blushing a deep shade of red.

So min got up and bowed.

“mian” so min said as she bit her bottom lip.

“WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!” so min screamed in her head.

“AISH, PABO” so min muttered.

“I’m a pabo?” hyun joong asked.

“ANIYO” so min quickly denied. “I was talking to myself” so min said sheepishly.

“I guess this is the right time” hyun joong said.

“time for what?” so min asked.

“nothing” hyun joong said.

So min frowned and muttered an “oh”

“joking” hyun joong said as he took out a bunch of flowers from his back.

So min gasped and covered .

“where’d you get that?” so min said.

“magic. Sorry it’s a little squished” hyun joong said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Hyun joong knelt down in front of her as if he was proposing.

“so min-ah…” hyun joong started.

So min anticipated what he was going to say as she looked at him intensely.

“You’re the smile to my life, the sunshine to my heart and without you my days are dull and well boring. So you basically light up my life, just like the sun. without it there, there can’t be life, without out it everything is basically dead” hyun joong said as he gave so min a captivating smile.

“so so min-ah, please be my girlfriend” hyun joong said hurriedly as he looked down towards the ground.

So min wasn’t expecting that. Actually she didn’t think anything like this would happen.

She grabbed the flowers and immediately said “YES, I will”

Hyun joong looked up and grinned.

He gave her a tight bear hug.

“Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou” he said over and over again.

They let go and stood there awkwardly.

Just as so min was going to say “lets go home”

Someone came up to Hyun joong and started crying a storm in his chest.

“OPPA, there you are, why didn’t you come last night”

hyoyeon.

‘what is she doing here?’ so min asked herself.

“OPPA” hyoyeon whined and gently slapped his chest.

Hyun joong stood there frozen, unable to move, unable to utter a word.

I looked at hyun joong to hyoyeon.

“I was waiting all night” hyoyeon said as she finally looked up.

Her make up was smeared and tears were still running down her face.

“Did you plan this?” I asked hyun joong as I eyed him.

“i..” hyun joong started.

“Stop, I don’t want to hear your excuses” so min said as she started to back away before turning around and sprinting off.

“oppa, why is she with you?” hyoyeon asked. “I thought I was your one and only” she sniffled.

“To start off, I don’t even know who you are. Secondly, you’re not my one and only and lastly I especially hate clingy people like you” hyun joong snarled and pushed her away and began running to so mins house.

“oh, you just got yourself a problem hyun joong” hyoyeon snarled as she held up a camera with their picture. From that angle it looked like they were about to kiss.

She laughed evilly to herself.