Chapter two

Fates cruel joke

 

JUNG SO MIN POV

I rushed to my locker to collect my books for the first class. I opened it as envelopes with love hearts stickers on them fell to the floor. I sighed, it’s probably love letters again, I thought as I picked it up. I opened one, it said:

Annyeong, I’m lee joon

I want to ask you to be my girlfriend, if you accept please meet me near the fountain after school

Saranghae

I scrunched it up in annoyance. I opened the next one, and then the next, it was the same, just in different words. Why is he being so ing persistent? He started putting these stupid love letters in my locker since last week, it’s really been bugging me.

_________

[AFTER SCHOOL]

I walked to the set place, as my hands formed into a fist in my pocket.

“OMG, you actually came” came the voice of Joon.

“What!” I said angrily.

“You’ve accepted, after all my hard work, you’ve finally accepted” he said jumping up and down like a little kid.

I raised an eyebrow. This person doesn’t know how to shut up.

“Matter of fact, I didn’t, I’m here to tell you to stop putting those ing ugly envelopes in my locker, that’s really annoying, and plus I don’t go out with desperate guys like you” I screamed.

He shrunk back in disappointment.

“HAHAHAHA” laughter could be heard.

“WHAT A LIAR, you said she’ll accept you” the guys chimed in together.

I glared at them. The next thing I hated most was bullying. I hated bullying, people end up killing themselves or blocking out reality.

“IT’S NOT LIKE I WOULD HAVE ACCETED YOU EITHER” I shouted at them.

They stopped their laughter as they looked at me.

“AND I HATE BULLIES, BULLIES JUST LIKE YOU”I shouted as I stormed off.

I was ready to punch the living daylights out of someone, maybe someone like those bullies.

_________

I arrived home as I slammed the door shut.

“YOU’RE GOING TO BREAK THE DOOR” my STEP-mum nagged.

I ignored her stomped to my room.

She came barging into my room.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT” I yelled at her, I really hated her, my real mum died when I was only 4, I couldn’t remember anything that had happened, I don’t even remember how she died, even though I’ve tried so hard to remember.

“DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO HER LIKE THAT” my dad yelled from the kitchen, my dad, well he changed after re-marrying HER.

I packed some clothes as I headed for the front the door.

“And where do you think you’re going” my step-mum asked sternly.

“Why would you care if I’m going anywhere? Even if I get hit by a car, you wouldn’t give a ” I shouted as I slammed the door behind me.

I ran out of the house as I directly bumped into someone along the footpath.

“Mianhae” I said as I helped him pick up the dropped groceries.

I looked up to be face to face with KIM HYUN JOONG!

I backed away immediately as I ran down the street towards taeyeons apartment.

I knocked on her door, as I waited patiently. When she didn’t answer I knocked again, and again.

“coming” taeyeon shouted.

She opened the door with a towel around her hair.

“annyeong, can I stay with you? I’m really sorry if I’m bothering you” I said.

“you can stay here whenever you want, and as long as you want. I honestly don’t mind, as long as you don’t bring a guy over” she said as she squinted her eyes. “unless it’s kim hyun joon” she added with a smile.

I gasped at the mention of his name, remembering the incident.

“Why are you gasping” taeyeon asked.

“Huh? Oh I bumped into him before, no big deal” I said as I walked inside.

“what do you mean, that’s not a big deal. I can’t believe you actually bumped into him, I wished that would have been me” taeyeon said dreamingly.

“woah, taeyeon don’t go all lovey dovey when I’m here” I said.

I snapped my fingers in front of her.

“eh, what?” taeyeon asked without a clue of what I just said.

“nevermind” I said as I laughed.

Taeyeon, shes been my closest friend since I came to this school, yet we get into heaps of fights, I wonder if we will last til the end.

__________

“OH NO” I shouted.

“whats wrong?” said taeyeon with a groggy voice.

“I forgot my uniform” I shouted. “I’ll see you at school, bye” i said as I rushed out the door.

_________

I stuck my hand into my bag trying to find the keys.

“keys, keys, where are you” I said to myself. “oh no, where are they” I said as I started to panic.

“here, you dropped them last night” someone said from behind.

I turned around as he threw the keys to me.

It was kim hyun joong, again. Wow, his turning up where ever I go now.

Wait now he knows where I live.

“NO” I shouted.

“Is there a problem” kim hyun joong said as he turned to me with his emotionless face.

“It’s none of your business” I said as I turned around trying to unlock the door.

I checked the time, which was hanging on the wall.

8:30 it read

Wait 8:30!

“, I’m going to be late” I mumbled.

I hurriedly got changed and ran out the door.

I ran as I passed kim hyun joong who was walking exceptionally slow.

Wow his going to be late, later than me that is, as if he’d actually care.

I slowed down as I neared the school, trying to catch my breathe.

“Wow” I heard someone say.

I looked up, kim hyun joong.

“How did you get here so fast, without breaking a sweat?” I asked utterly shocked.

“It’s none of your business” he said as if he was trying to imitate me.

“Stop imitating me” I shouted.

He shrugged his shoulders as he walked away.

That guy!

Well at least his not desperate like those guys, I thought as I looked at the boys who were staring intently at me through the window.

I shot them a glare as I hurriedly went to my first class for the day.

 

[Authors note]

hehehe, it was longer, do you guys like it?

please comment below?

and subsubscribe as well

and please point out any mistakes i have made

and remember to support my other stories

and most importantly, please enjoy! ~