Chapter 20

Fates cruel joke

NO-ONES POV

 

Hyun joong ran to the door of the bus only to have the door shut on him.

Hyun joong stood there bewildered.

He banged his hands on the door.

“YAH, hyun joong stop it, we’ll just wait for the next one” so min said as she pulled his arms away.

They sat at the seats provided as they patiently waited for the bus.

30mins later.

“EH, how come the bus hasn’t come yet, it was meant to come 10minutes ago” so min said as she stood up and looked at the bus timetable again.

“Maybe its running late” woohyun said as he glanced from side to side.

“Maybe” hyun joong repeated.

30mins later.

“SERIOUSLY WHERE THE HECK IS THE BUS” woohyun screamed.

“woohyun oppa calm down, we’ll just go to lotte world another time” so min reasoned.

Woohyun let out a sigh as he nodded his head.

“hyun joong, c’mon lets go” so min said as she held her hand out.

“bye woohyun oppa, see you next time” so min said as she waved.

“where do you want to go?” hyun joong asked.

“want to go to the park oppa?” so min asked.

“arasso” hyun joong replied.

There were 2 swings at the park but one was already occupied.

“that swings mine” so min yelled as she pointed to the deserted swing.

“not if I can get there first” hyun joong yelled back as he started running for it.

Hyun joong got to the swing first and sat down.

“YAH” so min said as she stomped her foot on the ground like a little kid.

Hyun joong stuck out his tongue.

“its not fair” so min said as she crossed her arms and turned around.

She suddenly felt hyun joong pull her backwards.

“YAH” so min screamed as she fell onto hyun joong lap.

He pulled her close and hugged her.

“there we can share, so don’t be angry” hyun joong said.

“hmph” so min said.

“still angry?” hyun joong said as he began tickling her.

“AHH, AHAHAHAHA” so min started laughing histerically.

“oppa stop it, HAHAHA” so min said in between her laughter.

“I’ll stop when you’re not angry” hyun joong said.

“ARASSO ARASSO, I’m not angry anymore” so min said.

Hyun joong finally stopped tickling her.

Behind the bushes, woohyun sat there with envy, jealousy burning in his eyes. Yes he was jealous of hyun joong as he had his love of his life in his arms.

With slumped shoulders woohyun walked away, not wanting to watch thelovey scene in front of them.

“they never told me they were going out” woohyun muttered to himself.

“no wonder I felt like the third wheel” woohyun sighed as walked further and further away from the park.

On the other hand you were giggling with hyun joong as he had bought you ice-cream.

“oppa, kamsamnida” so min said as he giddily her ice-cream.

After a while hyun joong noticed a bit of ice-cream was smeared on her lip.

Without thought he leaned in, their lips millimetres apart when he finally realized what he was doing.

So min froze in her spot.

To So mins dismay hyun joong stepped back and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

“AH, mian” hyun joong said as he bit his bottom lip.

“ah, its .. okay” so min stuttered and began busying herself with eating the ice-cream.

For sure her face would have turned into a deep shade of red.

They awkwardly ate their ice-creams in silence, hyun joong occasionally glanced at her.

“lets go and play that” hyun joong said as he pointed to the monkey bars trying to ease the tension.

So min nodded as she got up and walked over to it.

She grabbed a hold of the bar and swung herself from bar to bar.

In the middle her hands began to slip, she cried out as she dropped to the floor, expecting the pain to radiate through her, but that didn’t happen.

She opened her eyes a little and widened her eyes not believing what had just happened.