your coming with me

a dream come true

As soon as Kris finally stopped tickiling the hell out of you, you noticed a figure looking your way, when you turned to have a look at who it was you were surprised to see that it was Myungsoo starring at Kris and you while he's fist were tightened. As soon as he saw you look at him, he walked towards you.

"Ha Mi Ah!" Myungsoo said with a stern voice.

"huh?" was all you could say.

"Get up." he said.

"wae?" you asked confused.

"Get up." he repeated.

"shirreo." you said while giving Kris a what's with Myungsoo look, Kris just shook his head in confusion as well.

Myungsoo noticed the two of you giving each other weird looks and could no longer hold his patience, he tugged on your arm and pulled you away, you tried to get out of his grip but couldnt. You tried to grab on to Kris but Myungsoo just pulled you harder and Kris just sat there dumbfounded. as Myungsoo pulled you away, you kept yelling at him to let go, but he just walked swiftly into a corner and pushed you inside a janitor's closet.

"Ya!" you said to him with an annoyed look on your face.

he said nothing and just looked at you with consetrated eyes.

"Ya! why did you bring me here?" you asked again.

Again, he said absolutely nothing but slowly came closer to you.

"Dont get any closer~" you said with scared eyes "or else" you said.

Finally he spoke "Or else what? huh?" he asked calmly, slowly getting closer to you.

"or.. or else i'll SCREAM" you said to him still scared.

"Scream? well then i'll just have to stop you from screaming right?" he said with a smirk on his face, still coming closer.

"ya! if you dont stop im going to scream!" you said now even more scared.

Myungsoo just kept on coming closer to you.

you were about to scream, when soft lips crashed onto yours.

 

hahahah xDDD im back! ^^ hope you guys like this chapter i'll try to make it more interesting next time :DDDD please subscribe add and comment :DDDDD

BTW, thank you to Going Insane Graphics for the amazing poster! :DDD go check it out :DDD http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/69122