Normal~ or you thought so

a dream come true

You woke up the next day to remember it was a Saturday, you slumped back onto your bed with relief all over your face, "I can finally relax today, I wonder what i should do?" you thought carefully, while you were rummagin through a list you had thought of to do today the happenings of yesterday came rushing back into your memories. How Myungsoo took you awya from Kris Oppa, how he put ou in a janitor's closet against our will, and the last but not the least, the most horrifying thing he did was steal your first KISS! you squeaked at the thought of his lips pressing against yours, you didnt know if it was a bad thing or a good thing but all you could think of was that "atleast i dont have to see him today and just forget everything that happened." You were shaken out of your thoughts when you were weffed away by the smell of freshly made waffles and blueberry sauce. You jolted out of your bed and heade to the bethroom to wash your face and brush your teeth, when you were all done you walked down the stairs in your star covered orange pajamas and hummed a happy tune. When you reached the last step of the stairs you could see your dad sitting by the table reading the newspaper in one had and a cup of coffee on the other, he was wearing his suit today since he had to go to work, you walked to kitchen and greeted your father with a kiss on the cheek and a bright "Good Morning!", he greeted you with a smile and patted your head, when you turned your head you saw your mom pilling up stacks of waffles on a plate, when she saw you she handed you a plate and put 3 pieces of waffles on it and hended you the container contaning the blueberry sauce you ohhhh so loved. As your mouth started to drool and fill up with saliva you muttered to your mom, "gomawo umma, oh and Good mroning!", you landed a kiss onto her cheek and went to the table where your father was sitting.

"So? what are your plans for today Ha Mi ah?" he asked not taking his eyes of the article he was reading.

"umm~" you said over mouths full of blueberry sauce ceovered waffles "i dont know yet" as you gulped down another piece

"oooh~ so how's school?" he asked.

"It was good" then the scene when Myungsoo kissed you flashed back into your mind, you cleared your throat awkwardly and said "umm. yeah it was good." you said with a cheeky smile.

"Well that's good. Do your best in school alright?" he said to you while getting up from the table.

"ne Appa!" you saluted as you chuckled

"That's my girl~" as he ruffled your hair. "well im off to work" he bent down to kiss your head and went to your mom to say good bye.

"I'll see you later at dinner honey~" he said lovingly. 

"umm.." your mother replied with much joy in her eyes

you loved the way your parents always looked at each the way they do every morning it reminded you that true love does exist and you would have yours in the future. Your father left and you put your dish into the sink, "Umma~ what will you be doing today?" you asked her with a smile.

"me? Well, i might just stay here at home. Wae?" she asked smiling

"Should we go out Umma?" you asked with eager eyes

"Um.. should we?" You mom answered with a playful smile

"Yehey!" you jumped in joy while hugging your mom

your mother smiled happily and said "go get ready then"

"ne" you skipped happily to your room to change and prepare for the date you were going to have with your mom

You arrived into your room and went directly to the bathroom to wash up and change, after showering you changed into a skinny dark wash jeans and blousy white top and wore ballet flats, you curled your hair slightly and just wore lip gloss. You went down to find your mom siutting on the couch flipping through a magazine, "Shall we go Umma?" you askd skipping down the steps. Your mother stood up and looked at you, "Ka Jja" she smiled.

The two of you left the house, after a few minutes you arrived at a mall, yoo and your mom parked your car and went in while walking in and seeing all the stores in front of you, you got excited. "This is going to be an exciting day" you said in your thoughts, when your mother caught up to you and said "should we go into that store and look for a few new clotehs for you?" your eyes sparkled and nodded your head in excitement. Your mom then went in and you followed while you were looking through the racks of clothes you felt something vibrate in your pocket, it was your phone, you took it out a slid your finger across the screen to unlock it. There was a message, you opened it and it read, "that dress your holding will look good on you -Myungsoo" yoour head whipped around the store and there you saw HIM.

 

Hey everyone sorry for the alte update, i had momentary writters block and couldnt think of anything to write and i got a little lazy :p hahaha xDDD well i hope you all like this chapter i will update again soon :DDDD TTFN~ ta ta for now :DDDDD