Nuh Uh

a dream come true

Your mom then went in and you followed while you were looking through the racks of clothes you felt something vibrate in your pocket, it was your phone, you took it out and slid your finger across the screen to unlock it. There was a message, you opened it and it read, "that dress your holding will look good on you -Myungsoo" your head whipped around the store and there you saw HIM. As he slowly flipped his phone close, Myungsoo casually walked to your direction. You were dumbfounded by his presence and thought" is he STALKING me or something?!", with all the possibilities going through your mind, you hadn't noticed Myungsoo was standing inches from you. Your eyes widened in surprise, he stared you down with a slight smirk on his face. You could feel your heart beating and your face getting hotter by the second. 

"Annyeong!" Myungsoo said with a smirk.

"Ah~ A..a..Annyeong!" you replied still in shock.

"That dress would look good on you. I can see it already." Myungsoo said while eyeing your body from head to toe.

You insticntively covered yourself with your hands around your mid section, you were about to respond to him but you heard someone calling your name. You whipped your head to the side and saw your mom eyeing Myungsoo, you hurriedly said good bye to Myungsoo and bowed of to your mom.

"who's that?" your mom said with a mischievous smile on her face

Before you could answer, you were cut off...

"Kim Myungsoo imnida" he said with a bow

Your eyes were wide in amazement on how quickly he moved from his last position all the way to you and your mom, your mom acknowledged him and smiled at him.

"so what brings you here?" your motehr asked him with a playful smile, looking at you then him

"I was just walking around looking for something" He said with a genuine smile, then looking at you

"Oh.. does this something have to do anything with my Ha Mi?" she asked again with a smile

You were just standing there dumbfounded, that your mother and Myungsoo were having a conversation.

He rubbed the back of his neck and nodded with a sheepish smile. "Can i take her off your hands, i'll send here home soon" he asked with his killer smile.

Your mother looked to you and nodded in agreement, she thought you needed to be out with someone otehr than her and Myungsoo seemed like a gentle man from where she see's it.

"Kamsahabnida" then he bowed and pulled you away

Your were snapped out of your daze and realized you were being pulled away from your mother, you looked at her in confusion, she just gave you a happy a smile and waved good bye.

Hey guys :DDD sorry for updating so long~ i couldnt find the time :p hope you will all subscribe comment and add :D bye :)