First Love

a dream come true

Kris just stood there without any movement while Shelby was hugging him to death inside the dance studio, she has been practicing for a few hours now and was dripping with sweat but had to no issues on hugging someone she has known for a long long time but hasn't seen half as much. She pulled away from Kris and stood there starring at him, Kris looked her up from head to toe, she was wearing an pink overly sized shirt and black leggings with converse high tops and her hair in a loose bun. Kris observed her for a little while longer until Shelby started to talk.

"Kris~! How have ya been?" she said while smiling brightly.

"Her smile hasn't changed at all, still that same bright smile that used to make my heart flutter." Kris thought to himself.

"Ya~ Kris ah~ are you listening?" she asked worriedly.

"ne~" Kris replied dryly.

"Did i say something wrong?" she asked with a worried expression while reaching her hand out to touch his shoulder.

but he pulled his hand away before she could reach to it "obbesseo." he said dryly once again.

"oh~" she replied worriedly. "so? how ya been?" this time she tried to smile.

"good. i'll be heading off now." Kris replied while walking out of the dance room.

Shelby tried to stop him but he had already left and was no where to be seen in the empty hall ways. She rubbed her head and pouted and thought "Is it really still that awkward?" she heaved a heavy sigh and just went back to practicing.

When Kris got out of the Dancing Department Area he turned to a corner and saw a figure sitting on the floor, he took a peek at who that is and saw you with a blank expression on your face. He approached you and shook your shoulder then said, 

"Ha Mi ah~ Gwenchana?" he asked worriedly.

"ah?" "ah~ ne" you said trying to smile

Kris could see you were bothered about something but didn't bother asking you for he was afraid to trouble you, instead he just tugged on your arm and motioned for yout o get up. You looked at him with a weak expression and just stood up leaning against the wall with your uniform slightly messed up. He patted your uniform clean and rubbed your head, "ya~" you said to him with an annoyed expression. Then he pressed on the area where your eye brows meet, and scolded you for frowning too much and saying "Your going to get alot of wrinkles if you keep on making this expression" he said slightly mocking you.

"ah~ Oppa!" you said whinning "let go"

"I will when you stop making this expression and smile" he said still his finger on your brows meeting point and smiled

you found it amusing how he always did this when you got bothered by something and wondered if he did know baout your emotions so much, you gave him a smile and he released your brows. 

"Now! that's better" he said with a smile

"arasso oppa!" you said while sticking your tongue out.

"haha Chodding! lshall we go get some ice cream?" he askd you chuckling 

"ah~ Ye!" you said now hoping out of joys because you heard about ice cream

"arasso." he then pulled your arm and you two went to the nearest ice cream parlor.

When the two of you got to the Ice cream Parlor you ordered your usual cookies n' cream ice cream flavor and he ordered his strawberry. The two of you ate up your ice cream, to your hearts content and chatting with your best friend Kris who always was there to make you feel better, when you were all done he walked you home.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked before senfing you off.

"Ne! Oppa~^^" you said while smiling brightly.

"aigoo~ Ha Mi Ah~ you dont know how that smile makes me feel so much better" he thought. "Glad to hear that!" he said out loud to you.

"ne~" then you hugged him around the waist and said "gomawo oppa! for some reason whenever i'm not feeling well you are always tehre to make me feel a 100% better" she thought to herself. "gomawo oppa!" was all you said to him. He then hugged you back and was glad that you were happy.

 

kkkk~^^ hello! ^^ im trying to take GracieP suggestion :DDDD hope i pulled it off :DDDD add subscribe and comment please :DDD thanks :DDD