Mixed Up

a dream come true

Kris got up and walked, he just walked not knowing where his feet was taking him. He just kept on walking and walking and walking having the scene when Myungsoo pulled you away from him and he just sat there and did nothing. 

"Ya~ Lee Kris! Why didnt you do anything?" he asked himself out loud, while hitting his head.

Then he heard a voice, a familiar voice, one he hasnt heard for a long time. He peeked throught the crack that opened the door and poked his head through it, when he turned to see where that voice was coming from, he saw HER. His eyes grew wide in shock and just stared at the figure infront of him, when she finally turned her head to see Kris's head poking through the door she immediately ran to him and hugged him so tightly, he just stood there in shcok.

When Myungsoo finally pulled away to get some air, you were still stuck to the wall in schock with your eyes wide open.

He waved a hand infront of you and said "Ha Mi? Gwenchana?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

You said nothing and was still in shock.

He smiled and said "YA~ if you dont nmove or even blink i'll kiss you again" with a playful smile 

You instantly stood straight and focused your eyes onto Myungsoo, you thought in your head while Myungsoo was giving you a smirk "This.. This BOY stole my first kiss!!!! He stole it! How could he do that?" 

"ya~ do you really want me to kiss you again?" he asked now slightly chuckling

"No!" were the first words that came out of your mouth while your hands were infront of you saying get away

"arasso.. arasso" Myungsoo said while smirking and his hands were in the air and slowly backing away from you

You stormed out of the janitor's closet and just walked. Just walked to get far far far away from Myungsoo. But Before you could get far you heard Myungsoo yell out, "I'll text you tonight." You paid no attention and just walked away as quickly as possible. When you were far from Myungsoo's sight you sat on the floor and ruffled your hair, getting annoyed by the fact that Kim Myungsoo, just stole your first kiss. But for some reason while thinking of Myungsoo and the kiss your heart started to race really fast. You didnt understand and just put a hand to your heart and thought it was because you were so mad at Myungsoo.

When you left the janitor's closet, Myungsoo left as well with a big grin on his face. Woohyun saw him and went after him, when he caught  up to Myungsoo he said, "Where ya been?"

"no where" Myungsoo said still grinning

"aigoo~ i knwo you, you don't make that face for no reason.. something's up" Woohyun said suspiciously

Myungsoo just grinned and continued on walking.

"arasso.. arasso. If you dont want to tell me NOW, then..." Woohyun trailed off while walking  faster and ahead of Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stopped and stared. "then what?" he asked Woohyun quizically

Woohyun just walked faster .

Myungsoo was walking faster now as welland trying to catch up to Woohyun, but Woohyun ran.

Myungsoo chased him and caught up and pulled him by his back pack.

"Ya! tell me." Myungsoo said cathcing his breathe.

"You tell me." Woohyun said not giving in.

Myungsoo was giving Woohyun the look when he was about to raise hell and just said, "I have nothing against you. hahaha but you should really see your face. hahahaha" Woohyun held his stomach because of so much laughter. Myungsoo let go of his bag and just walked ahead with a "tsushuh" and a bored expression back on his face.

Woohyun then yelled "but whatever IS happening keep it up, i haven't seen you smile in a loooong time" he chuckled.

Myungsoo's smile came back when he thought of you.

 

Hey! Hey! ^^ hope you guys like this CHAPTER! ^^ i hope you will Add Subcribe and Comment :DDDD i will really appreciate it ! ^^