Orphanage

a dream come true

As Myungsoo led you up the stairs and into the Glass art stained door made by the kids you thought, he held you close to him, which made your heart skip a beat every now and then when you remember how close he gets to you every time the two of you took another step. as you were nearing the reception area, the ajuhmma sitting there noticed you coming her way and waved a welcoming hello and a bright smile. When you finally arrived she just smiled gleefully to you and said to Myungsoo, "the kids are waiting". Myungsoo nodded with a smile and let you to a room. When he opened the door kids noticed him an ran over to greet him a good morning and whining to him how long it has been since his last visit.

He bent down and shuffled there hairs and said, "mianhada~ oppa, hyung, got busy with school and everything" with a playful smile.

A little girl pulled on his pants and asked "Oppa~ nu gu ya?" while pointing a finger at you.

Myungsoo looked you up and confidently lifted the little girl of her feet to reach your eye level and said "this is Ha Mi unnie~ oppa's girlfriend" he said with a killer smile and went to play with the other kids.

While he was playing around you were dumbfounded by what he said.

You thought "when did I become his girlfriend? I clearly remember not agreeing to him with anything like this, or him even asking me to be his girlfriend!" Your face was covered with confusion and the last thing you felt was slight happiness but you didnt understand why, before you couldfigure out an answer, you were shaken out of your thoughts by a little boy who was tugging on your leg.

You bent down to meet his eye level and he said "noona~ are you really Myungsoo hyungs girlfriend?" you were bewildered by the question and couldn't answer, Myungsoo saw your confused expression and approached you and picked the little boy up and tossled him around swinging him back and forth making the little boy laugh out of excitement.

Then said, "of course noona is hyungs girlfriend!" he said with a wide smile.

"don't we look good together?" he aske the little boy while dragging you closer to him by the waist.

You froze because of his sudden contact to you, which shot electric bolts across your spine, when you finally got life back into your body you quickly raised your hands motioning "NO" to the little boy but Myungsoo interrupted and pecked you on the cheek. 

You were in ultra shock now and couldnt say anything.

 

Hey guys :D I hope you comment add and subscribe. Thanks :)