it's on

a dream come true

when Myungsoo turned to face the line infront of him, a smirk was plastered onto his face which made you really annoyed. you thought in your head why am i even bothered by him, he means absolutely nothing to me, or does he? wait.. no! he is absolutely and utterly nothing! 

"Ha Mi ah~ gwenchana?" Kris asked quizically, since your face was furrowing with annoyance

"ah!" you jolted with surprise.

"gwenchana?" he asked again now looking at you intently

'ah~ ne.. hehe" you replied shyly

Myungsoo was also deep in thought, even with a smirk plastered onto his face. 

Myungsoo's thoughs: t "I dont know why, but i enjoy seeing that girl get annoyed with me. i like it when her eye brows scrunch up togetehr, kkk~^^ she makes me smile for some reason. she is too cute." he looked back to see you talking with Kris. "but who's that guy she's always with? " he asked annoyed.

"ya! you have to move." the guy behind Myungsoo yelled.

"chuisonghae~" he replied.

While you were talking with Kris, Myungsoo decided to do something out of the ordinary. he left the line and went directly to you. walking gracefully, Woohyun was following him and was about to ask him why he left the line, when he crashed onto Myungsoo's back, he then looked up to see that Myungsoo was hugging you. Yours eyes widened and you tried to shove him off as soon as your senses came back to life but his grip was too strong. Kris was staring at the both of you in disbelief and was about to pull the two of you apart when Myungsoo finally pulled away.

"you smell nice~" he said with a friendly smile and patted your head

"huh?" was all you could utter.

"i said you smell nice, look at this girl, too cute ^^" he smiled with his eye smile

he then grabbed your phone that was in your hand, he typed in a number and used your phone to call someone.

you were about to yell at him but then he said.

"here! you have my number and i have yours, i'll text you later~ Annyeong ^^" as he gave your phone back and waved goodbye.

"Myungsoo ah~ wait up. " As Woohyun was trying to catch up to him.

You were still there standing in shock, while Kris tried to shake you back to life.

"Ha Mi ah~ what was that all about?" Kris asked slightly angry as he shook you

". . ." was your expression and nothing came out of your mouth

"Ha Mi ah~" Kris called out once more as it was faintly heard by you

In your thoughts: "he hugged me?! what was that about?! i smell nice? he hugged me! ahh~ " you let out a smile on your face as you looked blindly into space then remembered how furious you were with him from the beginning, your expression then changed "he hugged me?! ya! who does he think he is?"

"Ha Mi ah~!!!!" kris yelled.

"Ah! Ne?" you looked at Kris with an innocent look

the look you gave him made his heart melt a little then he said "what happened back there? are you two an item? are you hiding something from me?" he asked slightly annoyed.

"molla." was all you could say.

"lets forget about this" you said to him. "ka jja"

Kris just followed you and just thought he shoud just wait, you would tell him if anything really did happen, he knows you.

 

 

So guys? what do you think about this chapter? kkk~ ^^ i hope you do like it, i wanted to add a little spice to this chapter. :DDD please add sunscribe and comment! ^^ it would mean alot to me :DDDDDD gomawo :DDDD BTW, can anyone help with the poster? :DDD gomawo again! ^^