it's on (part 2 (?))

a dream come true

when you arrived at school Kris welcomed you with a big bear hug, you directly ree to him and when the  two of you finally decided to pull apart and walk into the school building you asked him the question thats been bugging you. 

"Kris?" you asked with an innocent expression on your face. 

"yes?" he answered to your innocent face.

"were you fooling around with me last night?" you asked with a questionning expression on yor face.

"me? hmm..." Kris then thought to himself.

"ah! matta~ ^^ kkk~ :)) am i that obvious?" he asked while rubbing the back of his head.

"i asked you last night if it was you and you said no!" you said annoyed.

"ah~ did i?" he answered shyly, "umm, mianhae, just wanted to fool around with you" he said with a shy smile

"tsshuh~ this kid." you said with a grin.

"what did you just call me?" he asked genuinely smiling now.

"anni~ :p" then you ran away. but something bothered you but you just couldnt put your finger on it you shoved the thought aside and just ran even faster since you could see Kris gaining on you.

You ran as fast as you could, but Kris was a lot more athketic than you were so he caught up to you fairly quickly.

"Got ya!" Kris said holding you from your waist and hoisting you up.

"ahh~ let go!" you said while laughing.

"i wont~ i will punish the Ha Mi who called me a kid." he said with a palyful tone in his voice.

"Oppa! please~ hahahaahah" you kept on laughing.

"you are coming with me kiddo!" he said while tickling you now.

"hahahaha oppa! please~ let go! stop tickling me" you said while trying to get his hands off of you.

"here i come!" he tickled you more and held you even tighter.

"hahahahahha" was all that came out of your mouth.

while Kris and you were having your ticklefest, Myungsoo was just about to turn the corner, your way. he heard laughter and was wondering who that laugh belonged to, it sounded familiar to him, so he went to look and check who it was. when he saw you and kris together, his fist tighthen. he just stared at the both of you and thought.