a friendship waiting to happen

a dream come true

while busily talking to Kris you didnt notice that your teacher was asking everyone to introduce themselves once again since its the beginning of the school year. a few of your childhood friends and classmates went first, until it got on to that new guy across you. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kin Myungsoo imnida. i'm new here so i hope to make new friends and fit well into this school, please look out for me as well" he said with a friendly smile but somehow you felt it wasnt genuine.

"Myungsoo~~~~" you quietly said to  yourself.

"what?" Kris said wondering

"oh nothing~ " you smiled shyly

i have to practice not talking out loud so often, you said in your thoughts.

after another batch of classmates finished introducing themselves it was finally your turn, you got up confidently.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Ha Mi imnida. i know i have known a few of you for awhile now, hopefully we will become even closer this year and for the new ones i hope we can look out for each other. Kamsahabnida." you said smilingly.

while you were introducing yourself you saw Myungsoo playing with his phone with a poker face expression on his face. you got annoyed but shoved it off since it was Kris's turn to speak.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Kris imnida. i hope this year will be good for all of us. let us look out for each other. Kamsahabnida." he said with a wide grin and showing his aegyo. 

After everyone got to introduce themselves the bell rang to notify everyone to move out of their classrooms and get going to the soccer field to have a short ceremony. Before you left you made sure you had your wallet and phone in your pocket, Kris went a head because he said he had something to do before he heads of to the soccer field. you were left alone in the classroom, but when you turned your head there he was, Myungsoo, sleeping on his desk. you huffed a sigh and went to his desk. you tapped his arm to wake him up, but he didnt move an inch. 

"Myungsoo ah~~ wake up. we have to go to the soccer field now." you said softly.

he still didnt move

you got tiered and annoyed

"ya! Myungsoo ah!! wake up." you strongly said

he then woke up and looked at you with an evil glare

he said scarily "who asked you to wake me up?!" he stared at you once more

"no one." you replied. "we are required to go to the soccer field since you are knew i thought i'd give you a hand." you said annoyed.

"i dont need your help, now leave!" he said angrily and went back to sleep

you were so annoyed by him, so you just left stomping your feet all the way to the soccer field