Orphanage II

a dream come true

 After an hour and a half in the orphanage Myungsoo finally decided to leave. He waved good-bye to the kids and promised he would come back soon. He walked out of the room with you following him from behind, but before you could exit the door a little boy tugged your leg, you bent down to reach his level, then he said "noona, comeback soon, alright? I enjoyed playing with you today! ^^" you beamed at him and promised you'd comeback soon to play with all of them. As much as you hated being dragged here against your own will you still loved kids and had a blast playing with them. As you stood up to bid your final good-bye, Myungsoo was behind watching at how you adapted to the kids quite easily and how the kids adapted to you just as easily, he smiled at how you connected with the kids and knew he made the right choice by bringing you here. But before you could see him staring at you he turned around just before you were heading for the door.

You caught up to Myungsoo when he was out the doors and heading for his car, you called his name out and he smiled in surprise.  "Myungsoo ah~" you called out. He turned around and smiled "yes?" Waiting patiently for your reply. You stood up straight and said "i'll be going home on my own. Be safe, and thank you for today. I hope this will be the last time we do something like this together and that I hope in the future you will not waste your time on me. Good-bye" you bowed and turned your heels to leave but Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and twisted you to face him once again.

His face was in shock, he could not understand why you had said what you just said to him. He though you had a good time playing with the kids but in the end this is how you reacted. He was dumbfounded. All he could mutter out was "wae?" 

 

yeah i know short chapter xD please subscribe! ^^