It begins today

a dream come true

You prepared extremely well for the first day of school this year, you were an up coming freshmen and you were excited to meet new people. As excited you were you weren't able to get much sleep last night but you woke up with an energetic attitude and was ready to get going.

Myungsoo, just woke up and was still sleepy to even get out of bed and wasn't at all excited to go to school. But because he knew his mother would come into his room anytime and pour cold water on his head if he still didn't get up, so he stood up and quickly showered and prepared for school. He then went down to eat and leave for school.

 

At school

 

You got out of the car and climbed the stairs to get into the building but before getting any further than half of the staircase you turned to look at the view that was staring right at you. You took in a deep breathe and was happy to be back. You loved your school, you enjoyed having activities to do and loved the people that was in it.

Myungsoo got out of his car and went up the saircase as well he was walking with his best bud, Woohyun, and they both slowly ascended the stairs not even noticing the beautiful view right behind them.

 

*brrriiiinnnnngggg

 

The school bell rang. Which notified everyone that morning classes were about to start. Once you got into your assigned classroom you greeted all the famliar faces around you, but someone new caught your eye. You wondered who he was.