Chapter 7

Memoirs of My heart

Hyunjoong woke up with a headache..

 

" Ughh.... Where... Ughh... " 

 

Hyunjoong slowly opened his eyes and started looking around..

 

" Where the hell am I? What am I doing here? Ughhh... "

 

 

" I'll just walk home... It's not even that far anyway... " Hyunjoong thought..

 

 

 

 

 

 

DINGDONG!

 

DINGDONG!

 

DINGDONG!

 

DINGDONG!

 

DINGDONG!

 

DINGDONG!

 

 

Hyunjoong was about to kick the gate when the guard opened it.

 

" What the hell took you so long before opening the gate? " Hyunjoong said angrily

 

" S-Sir Hyunjoong!? "

 

" Of course it's me! Why are you looking at me like that!? "

 

" You are not DEAD!? "

 

" Do I look like a ghost? Let me in! I badly need rest. My headache is killing me. "

 

 

When Hyunjoong entered the house he saw gis mom sitting on the couch while staring into space. She didn't even noticed whe he came near her.

 

" Mom.. "

 

Mrs. Kim looked at him and gasped. She slowly touched his cheeks to see if he's real.

 

" H-Hyunjoong?! "

 

" It's me mom. What's happening to you? Are you ok? "

 

" OH MY! Is it really you!? You came back!? You're not dead! You're alive! " Mrs. kim said happily while crying then she hugged him tightly.

 

" Who's dead? You're acting like you have not seen me for days. What happened? I don't understand! "He said confusingly. His head was still

throbbing with pain.

 

It was then that the events that had transpired after he left the party struck him. He then remembered the man who almost killed him.

 

Then he noticed that everything was whirling around. He touched his head and managed to say.

 

" Mom.... My head..... " Then he passed out.

 

When he woke up the following morning,he was in a hospital bed surrounded by his family and friends...