Chapter 14

Memoirs of My heart

Somin was assigned at the research and development department as an assistant researcher. She helped out in doing researches

and documentation for new and upcoming projects. She now knows that Jae Joong is Hyunjoong's brother. Because Jae told her

after he and he's brother's talk. She also thank Jae.

 

Somin was very happy because she can see Hyunjoong every day even though he always ignore her. Somin would just smile sadly but

inside she wanted to cry. 

 

It was lunchtime and Somin was eating lunch with Eun Hye. Eun hye was her only friend because the others would start talking bad things

about her. But not like Eun hye. Eunh hye would always make her laugh.

 

Somin was about to talk when..

 

" At least I'm clean when I entered this company. Not like that So- oh....  She's like sooo stupid..." Shin hye insultinglysaid..

 

Then everyone started laughing...

 

Somin just sighed and looked at the table angrily...

 

Somin stood up and went near Shin hye..

 

" What's your problem? " Shin hye asked.

 

" My problem? I don't have any problems... But YOU! You have a problem? huh? " Somin said angrily.

 

" Why? awww.. Poor you. Why don't you just get out of this company stupid!? "

 

" ahhh.. ok... " Somin said as she went near her table to get a glass of water. Then she spilled it on her.

 

" Ok... Now... you have a problem. " Somin said...

 

" What's the meaning of this? "

 

All of them gasped as they saw Hyunjoong looking at them angrily.

 

Shin hye just went near Hyunjoong while crying..

 

" s-sir! l-look at what Somin did to me! I was just trying to be friendly! "

 

" what! " Somin said

 

Eun hye just looked at Shin hye angrily..

 

Hyunjoong just sighed and said

 

" Miss Joong... I want to see you in my office now. " He said and went off..

 

 

 

" What are you thinking miss joong!? " Hyunjoong said angrily at Somin.

 

" S-sir... I was just trying to defend myself... "

 

" You've disappointed me, Miss Joong... You're!.... Ughh... "

 

" s-sir... "

 

" If you still want to stay here in this company! You better!.. ughhh.... I'm warning you Miss Joong... I don't want that to happen again! Do you understand! "

Hyunjoong shouted.

 

" Y-Yes S-S-Sir.... "

 

" You may go now... " Hyunjoong said and sighed...

 

Somin quickly went out of his office and cried..

 

" D-don't cry Somin! y-you have to be strong! D-D-Don't give up! think a-about Hyujoong! this is the price you have to pay for wanting to be with him and for

loving him! " Somin thought while crying...

 

She quickly went into the Comfort room and fell unto her knees and cried uncontrollably..

 

 

Hyunjoong cursed himself for shouting at her..

 

" wait a minute... Why do I feel guilty!? Damn! Stop being guilty! I don't even like her! I hate her! But yet.... Why do I feel angry at myself for

shouting at her! aarrghhh! Damn it!  " Hyunjoong thought angrily.

 

************************************************************

 

PLS. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!:D