Chapter 10

Memoirs of My heart

Somin was at the park sitting on the bench crying. Remembering the way she loved Hyunjoong.... And the way he loved her...

 

Then she noticed someone sat beside her. Somin turned around and saw the handsome man smiling at her. Offering a handkerchief..

 

" Take it. " The man said...

 

She sensed some warmth in his voice and that made the sadness vanish. She accepted the hankerchief and thanked him...

 

" I'm sorry if I made your handkerchief dirty. Don't worry... I'll wash it for you... " Somin said and smiled...

 

" Ok. By the way... I'm Jae Joong. You can call me Jae for short...  "

 

 " Somin...  "

 

" Ok... I know this is the first time I met you but I want yout to know you can share anything with me. " Jae said while smiling

 

" The reason why you're crying. You can share it with me. C'mon, If it's a secret I promise I won't tell " Jae said

 

" I just lost the man I love the most... " Somin said sadly...

 

" Maybe it wasn't really meant to be. Maybe God has a better plan for you.

 

" You think so? "

 

Jae nodded and said.

 

" You're beautiful Somin. And I know you're also kind. And maybe someday. You'll find another man who will love you.

 

" Thanks... " Somin said and smiled..

 

 

 

 

 

A month has already passed and Somin wants to find a job..

 

 

Somin woke up and went downstairs and saw a newspaper on the couch. She quickly tried to get it and looked at the classified adds.

 

One of the adds immediately caught her attention. Angelis Development Corporation was in need of assistant researcher. Somin smiled...

Because she heard that this company belonged to the family of Hyunjoong. It gave her the idea to apply for this job. In this way she can get close to Hyunjoong. It's true that she wants to forget him but she can't. She loves him very much. And she will do everything to get him back...