Final

Memoirs of My heart

Somin sighed as she looked at the tree house. It will be the last tine she will see the tree house. She already sold the lot and the house that they owned

She went to the lawyer of Angelis and signed the deed of sale.

 

She sensed someone behind her. She sighed and said " Kyu joong... I will- "

 

" It's been so long since I last saw this place... "

 

" What are you doing here? " Somin asked coldly. 

 

" I remember I made this one for you. You were so happy you cried. "

 

Somin looked at him shocked.

 

" I remember  everything now. I finally found the reason why my heart seemed to recognize you when I'm so sure I have not met you before. It was because

once in my life, in a very odd situation, I have loved you... "

 

Somin wanted to cry but she forced herself not to.

 

" Good for you then. "

 

" Good for me? How will it be good for me when I don't have you? " Hyunjoong said. There was desperation in his voice.

 

" Hyunjoong... Could you just stop pretending that you love me? The prperty is yours. I have already signed the documents that you wanted me to sign! "

 

" Damn those documents! I don't need those! It's you who I want! I need you! Haera made everything up to break us apart. I already canceled that project!

I have already talked to dad! "

 

" I-I saw you kissing Haera in your office. "

 

Hyunjoong went near her and holded her hand.

 

" She was the one who kissed me. "

 

" And you liked it? You didn- "

 

" I swear on my mother's that I did not kiss her back. " Hyunjoong smiled then he hugged her.

 

" Don't get jelous ok? Don't worry... I'll only kiss you. "

 

" I-I'm not jealous! " Somin said and hugged back.

 

" I love you... " Hyunjoong whispered.

 

Somin didn't answer.

 

" I said I love you. I believe this is the time you have to answer me back. " Hyunjoong said then he released from the hug.

 

She looked into his eyes and saw the in tensity of his love for her. How did she ever doubt that love?

 

" I love you too. " Somin said and cried.

 

" I love you very much. Don't you ever doubt that. " He said then he kissed her.

 

He ended the kiss and said

 

" Please don't ever leave me again... "

 

" I won't. I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I doubted you. I'm sorry I- "

 

She wasn't able to continue because Hyunjoong gave her a quick peck on her lips and said

 

" Love means never hving to say you're sorry. "

 

" I love you. "

 

Hyunjoong kneeled in front of her and pulled out a box. He opened i me as much as you do. t. Somin gasped as she saw a ring.

 

" The moment you came into my life, it was never the same again. Everytime I hear you say you love me, I feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth for having someone love me as much as ou do. And so now, I want to ask you, will you marry me? "

 

" Yes. " Somin said while crying.

 

He knelt on one knee and slipped the ring on her finger. Then he stood up an hugged her. Hyunjoong released from the hug and saw her crying.

 

" crybaby... " He said and chuckled.

 

" T-tears of joy! "

 

" I love you so much Somin... " Hyunjoong said then they kissed passionately.

 

******************************************************

 

I almost cried while writing this chapter! So this is the final! Now wait for my new story! My heart's vengeance! :) And please don't forget to comment!