Chapter 16

Memoirs of My heart

Somin saw Shin hye walking on the road while texting. Somin got nervous when she saw a car going to hit Shin hye. So she did one thing she thought could save her. She quickly ran after her and pushed her out of the way. Somin just closed her eyes tight. Afraid of what will happen next... She was anticipating the blow. Then she heard the screeching sound and that was when she felt the blow. As her eyes slowly became blurry. She heard's Hyunjoong panicking voice calling her name. Then everything in her sight went black...

 

 

 

Something inside of him stirred as Hyunjoong was staring at the woman lying in the hospital bed.

 

" Why did you have to do that?! Are you superwoman!? You might kill yourself! I was worrie- what? wait a minute... Me? Worried? hah! " Hyunjoong thought angrily.

 

He still remembered when he saw her there lying on the road, fear enveloped him. When he cradled her limp and seemingly lifeless body on his lap, he felt like he was running out of breath. He couldn't explain the fear that he felt at the thought Somin dying.

 

The doctor said Somin was lucky that the impact of the blow was not so hard. The doctor said the driver of the car may not have hit the brake on time to avoid hitting Somin but it was just enough not to hit her badly.

 

Hyunjoong sighed then he sat on the chair beside her and looked at her beautiful face....

 

" What is it in you that rouses me so much emotion in me Somin? Why can't I get you out of my mind? " He whispered.

 

He sighed again and looked at her neck to see a heart-shaped pendant with the initials S and another S engraved on it... He guessed the initials stood for her name and the name of the person who gave it to her... It might be her boyfriend who gave it to her. Then he noticed he was jelous...

 

" Wait... I'm not jelous! No! Never! " He thought angrily.

 

Then Somin stirred in her sleep and smiled...

 

" She must be dreaming... " Hyunjoong thought..

 

Seeing her smile in her sleep made him happy. He didn't notice he was smiling at her...

 

 

 

 

Somin opened her eyes slowly to see Jandi and Eunhye looking at her worriedly...

 

" Hi...." Somin greeted them weakly...

 

" How are you feeling? " Eun hye asked.

 

" I'm.... fine... " Somin said then she smiled..

 

" Are you hungry? Do you want anything? " Jandi asked worriedly.

 

" Nah.... Thank... you guys,,.. For being here... "

 

" You don't have to thank us. You should thank the HANDSOME man who saved you. " Jandi said happily.

 

" W-who? And by the way... How many days have I been here? "

 

" Umm.... Three days. "

 

" And it was your boss Hyunjoong who brought you here. "

 

Somin gasped. It means it was Hyunjoong in her dream who is sitting beside her and watching her.

 

" hehehe.... What's going on between you and... Hyunjoong? " Eun hye asked while smiling at her like a maniac.

 

Before she could answer. They heard someone knocking. Then the door opened to see it was Hyunjoong...

 

" And speaking of the devil. The handsome devil is here. " Jandi said.

 

" Yup. Ommo! I have to go! Gotta.... Ummm... Gotta go eat some ice cream! " Eun hye said then she went off.

 

" Me too! Bye! " Jandi said then she left.

 

Somin just smiled..

 

" How are you? " Hyunjoong asked in a serious tone.

 

" I... I'm fine... Oh bye the way... Thank you for bringing me.... here... I would forever be indebted to you... " Somin said shyly..

 

Hyunjoong smiled and asked..

 

" Why did you do it Somin? "

 

" D-did... what? "

 

" Save Shin hye... "

 

" I don't know... I just felt I have to do it... That it was my responsibility to save... her... " Somin said sadly. She remembered how she and her father

saved Hyunjoong...

 

" And risk your life in processs? And weren't you and Shin hye in good terms? "

 

" Yes... But it doesn't change a thing.... No matter who she is... And I have a responsibility towards her... "

 

" You really are something lady.... "

 

Somin just smiled...

 

" A.... A-about things that I did to you in the past... I'm sorry. I know I misjudged you. "

 

" It's ok. Your saving my life is more than enough to compensatefor your mistakes. I forgive you. " She said while smiling.

 

" Thank you. So, can we be friends? "

 

" Friends.. " She said and smiled again..

 

" Oh Hyunjoong... But I want more than that.. I love you... " Somin thought...

 

**********************************************************

 

DON"T FORGET TO COMMENT!