Chapter 3

Memoirs of My heart

A year later...

 

" Give me that! " Somin angrily said to Seung Jo while having a very hard time getting the car key from him...

 

Seung Jo is the man that Somin and her father found on the road... They are the one who gave that name to him because Seung Jo

couldn't remember anything...

 

According to the doctor that Seung Jo has a retrograde amnesia. A kind of amnesia where in all of his memories were erased before

the accident happened...

 

He was uiet at first. It's like he's always thinking and sometimes he's not himself... But he's ok now. He's now cheerful and loves to

tease Somin...

 

" Seung Jo!!! Give it to me!!! " 

 

" Awww... Still can't reach it? hahah!!! Poor Somin! "

 

" I'm gonna KILL you!!! "

 

" hahaha!!! "

 

" Stop it you two! You two aren't kids anymore! " Mr. Joong said 

 

" But dad!!! It's HIM!!! " Somin said angrily while pointing at Seung jo.

 

" It's because why won't you let me drive? " Seung Jo said.

 

" Why would I let you drive? It's because you aren't even coming with us! "

 

" Yes I will! "

 

" No your not! "

 

" AARRGGHH!!! STOP IT YOU TWO!!! Somin, just let Seung jo drive.. "

 

" But dad- "

 

" No buts ok? "

 

Somin just nodded and looked at Seung Jo angrily... Seung Jo just smiled sweetly. Somin blushed..

 

 

 

" I knew it! You just came with us because you want to flirt with Nurse Kim Ah Joong! " Somin shouted..

 

Because while they were at the hospital. Seung Jo just kept flirting with nurse Kim Ah Joong...

 

" Why do you have to make yourself handsome in front of her!? "

 

" haahhh.... Somin... I don't have to make myself handsome in front of her because I'm already HANDSOME! "

 

" Eewwwww!!! "

 

" Shut up! "

 

" Doctor Kyu Joong is more handsome than you! Bleh! "

 

" Him!? That GUY!? Are you kidding me?!

 

" Yes! he's more handsome! "

 

" AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SSSSSSSTTTOOOPPPP IIT AAALLRRREEAADDYY!!!!!!! " Mr. Joong shouted angrily.

 

 

 

 

Somin was wearing a blindfold. Seung Jo was the one who let her wear it..

 

" Where are we going anyway? "

 

" It's a surprise. "

 

" haaahh... ok... "

 

.

 

.

 

 

.

 

" Are we there yet? "

 

" no. "

 

.

 

 

.,.

 

 

 

.

 

" Are we theerree yet? "

 

" Yes! "

 

" At last! Can I remove the blindfold now?

 

" Yeah. "

 

.

 

.

 

" ok.... Where is it? "

 

" Up there! "

 

Somin looked up and gasped. It's a treehouse..

 

" You like it? "

 

" Are you kidding me? I LOVE IT!! Can we go there now? " Somin happily asked..

 

" Of course. It's yours. Do whatever pleases you. " Seung Jo said then he gave her a dazzling smile which was as bright as the sunlight..

 

Somin smiled back..

 

Whey they went upstairs Somin was very happy.  The treehouse has a carpet, small table.two chairs and built-in cupboards.

 

" Did you made all of this? "

 

" Yes. "

 

" It's beautiful! "

 

" I'm glad you like it! "

 

" Thank you! ummm.... Why did you made this treehouse? "

 

" It's because you told me once you wanted to have a house atop a tree so I made you one. "

 

She was touched. Then she remembered she really did said that she wanted one. She wasn't expecting that he will really make one...

 

" Thank you so much! You made me happy! " Somin said..

 

" No. I should be the one to thank you. You and Mr. Joong gave me a new life. " Seung Jo said while looking at her eyes while speaking.

 

She could feel the sincerity of his words... She noticed that she was crying..

 

" Crybaby.. " Seung jo said while smiling..

 

" I'm not! "

 

" So, what do you call someone who easily cries? "

 

" I... I don't easily cry! "

 

" Okay... So why do I always see you cry over some silly movies? "

 

" OkOk!!! I' know! I'm a crybaby! But at least I cry with poise! "

 

He laughed and chucked her under the chin..

 

" Point taken. You never fail to make me laugh Somin. "

 

then they both laughed..