Chapter 6

Memoirs of My heart

It's been weeks since Seung jo left. Somin was missing him terribly...

 

" Seung jo.... Why did you have to leave me? I miss you... " Somin thought 

 

Then she went out of her room to see her dad looking at her worriedly...

 

" Somin... Are you ok? Since Seung jo left your always staying in your room and look outside your window. " Mr. Joong said worriedlly..

 

Somin just smiled and said.

 

" I'm ok dad... " Then she went off to go to the treehouse..

 

 

Somin felt a prescence inside the tree house. She knew someone had come up but she could not open her eyes. She's still sleepy.

 

She was always cleaning the tree house. For her it's very tiring but she still forced herself. Then she sensed that someone sat on the floor beside her.

 The person's hand gently touched her face,lips. She smiled. Then she felt someone's lips on hers. She opened her eyes quickly.. then

she quickly sat up...

 

She tried to look down because she was still sleepy then she heard the person chuckle. She quickly looked up to see who it is..

 

" Seung jo! "

 

" Hi Somin...  uhhmmm... Aren't you going to hug me? " 

 

Somin just cried then punched his shoulder softly.

 

" Hug you? You left me! Now I'm gonna hug you? W-who are you to hurt me like this!? "

 

Seung jo just hugged her and said..

 

" I'm sorry... "

 

" Y-you said you love me! But y-you left me! " Somin said while crying..

 

" Because... I thought it will be better for us if I leave.. I'm so sorry...  "

 

Then Somin released from the hug and asked

 

" Please say that you're not gonna leave me again! "

 

" Yes.. I'm not gonna leave you again.. I promise. "

 

" I love you so much Seung jo.. " Somin said while smiling then she hugged him tighly..

 

" I love you too. And you know. Life without you had been like hell. "

 

Somin just smiled and hugged him again...

 

 

 

The next morning Somin and Seung jo told Mr. Joong about their relationship. They can see the happiness in Mr. joong's face.

 

 

" I'm so happy for you two. " Mr. Joong said and smiled...

 

" Thank you dad... "

 

Mr. Joong smiled again and turned to face Seung Jo

 

" I'm so glad that my daughter picked you for her to love...."

 

Seung jo just nodded while smiling...

 

 

****************************************************************

 

 

" Somin.. "

 

" Hm? " Somin said and turned around and met his lips on hers...

 

Then they kissed passionately.. It was not long when she felt his hands cupping her face. Tingling sensations coursed through her body.

 

Then Somin pulled away to catch her breath..

 

" Wow! Your lips taste sweet! " Seung jo said happily.

 

" Your lips don't taste bad either! " Somin said while smiling..

 

" God, because you're as gorgeous as a Greek god and surely kiss like one. " Somin said

 

Seung jo laughed..

 

" You find me that attractive,huh? " Seung jo said while giving her butterfly kisses.

 

" Uh-huh. " She managed to answer..

 

Then she hugged him tightly..

 

" haah... I just love you so much... "

 

Seung Jo smiled..

 

 

The next morning Seung jo was about to leave when..

 

" Seung jo... Where are you going? "

 

" I'm going to find a job. "

 

" really? "

 

" yes. "

 

Somin hugged and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

 

" I hope you find one! "

 

" Of course! "

 

" Ok... Take care! Don't be late! Don't forget that you have to help me prepare for dad's birthday party! "

 

" Ok.. Bye! I love you! "

 

" I love you too! "

 

 

 

Somin was washing the dishes when her father came out of his room..

 

" Somin. Where's Seung jo? "

 

" Oh. He went out to find a job. "

 

" Really? I'm so proud of him! "

 

" Me too. "

 

*******************************************************

 

Seung jo was looking at the window while riding a taxi. It was already getting dark. He fell asleep..

 

Seung jo woke up and saw the man driving the taxi was already gone. Seung jo looked outside the window and saw two men looking at him evily... Seung jo  quickly went off the taxi to run away but they pointed a gun to him. He stopped and turned around to face them...

 

" I- "

 

" Don't talk! Just give us your wallet! "

 

Seung jo just sighed as he thought about Somin...

 

Seung jo stepped back. the man got angry and hit him on the head with a gun...

 

As his sight started to turn black. The last thing he remembered is...

 

" So.... Min.... "