Chapter 2

Memoirs of My heart

It was already morning.. while Somin and her dad Mr. Joong are inside their old wrangler car. They have to go to the market...

It was far in Taegu but they still foced themselves to go there to buy some cheap fruits and vegetables.

 

" hhhaaahh!!! I love the fresh air! Do you? " Somin asked her dad happily..

 

" Yes. " Mr. Joong answered happily too....

 

Her father and Miss Geong are her only company in their house.

Beause she was only 5 when her mother died. 

 

Their house was only small... even though their place was not that great or beautiful... It has fresh air and clean water... 

She would not give up her life in Taegu for anything..

 

She quickly stepped on the brake  because they saw a man with blood everywhere weakly walking towards them..

 

She didn't know what to do...

 

" what happened to him? " She thought while panicking.

 

She noticed her father quickly went outside

 

" DAD!!! "

 

Somin also went out of the car then she heard the man said

 

" h-help.... m- me.. " the man said weakly before he fainted...

 

" Help me Somin! We need to bring him to he hospital! " her father said..

 

" But dad! he's a stranger! He might- "

 

" Whoever he is! It's our responsibility to help him! We can't just leave him die here! So help me now! "

 

" Why is he so kind? " Somin thought...

 

" Somin! " her father called..

 

Somin nodded and quickly went to him to help the man...

 

********************************************************************

 

Hyunjoong's family were so worrid about him...

 

According to the caller who introduced himself as a policeman, the car collided with a truck carrying liquefied petroleum

gas that caused a big exlosion. The car's driver died and the body was beyond recognition.

 

Mrs. kim just hugged her husband and cried incontrollably...

 

 

********************************************************************

 

It has been five days since Somin and her father saw and bring the man to the hospital... But the man is sill not waking up..

Somin and her dad doesn't even know the man's family so they can't call them..

 

" Just wake up... hmph! the hospital bills aren't cheap you know... We aren't rich... " Somin whispered angrily.

 

they don't even know him but it's still their respnsibility... If her father didn't forced her she would have abandoned the man..

 

Somin stared at the man....Even though the man's eyes are closed and it even has some bruises on his face he still looks handsome..

Even nurses wants to go to his room just to look at his handsome face.. She can't blame them because the man really looks so

handsome.. 

 

" Hmph... Good hing your handsome because if not- " Somin couldn't continue because the man stirred...

 

The man opened his eyes slowly and said

 

" W.... Wa... ter... " He said in weak voice...

 

Somin quickly stood up to call the doctor..

 

When she came back,there were already a doctor and some nurses with her. 

 

The man looked at them his face was that of a lost boy, so unsure and terrified...

 

" Who am I?.... Why can't I remember anything?... " He said weakly..

 

" Doc? " Somin said...

 

" We still have to observe him.... But I think,If I'm right,he might be suffering from amnesia. We still have to be sure.... We can't just

rely on a hunch, " the doctor said....