Chapter 18

Memoirs of My heart

Somin was really nervous. She kept looking at Hyunjoong who is eating quietly.

 

" Ummm.... Hyun.... joong.... What are we going to.... Talk about? "

 

" You barely touched your food. "

 

" How can I eat? I can't take it anymore. What are we going to talk about anyway? "

 

Hyunjoong just sighed then..

 

" I'm not good at this. So please bear with me. "

 

" Will you please go straight to the point? "

 

" I..... I don't want to see you with any other guy.  Even Jae or that doctor friend of yours. " Hyunjoong said seriously.

 

" But why? They're my friends. "

 

" Just.... I just don't want to see you with any other guy period! " There were desperation and possessiveness in his voice. It was like the tone that Hyunjoong, as Seung jo, used whenever he was jealous. 

 

Somin tried herself not to laugh before saying.

 

" But why!? I- "

 

" It's wrong because you're mine! " He shouted.

 

" D-don't shout! Everydody's looking at us! " Somin whispered then she thought " Oh God, could anyone be happier than me!? " Somin thought happily.

 

" I meant it... "

 

" You meant what? "

 

" That you're mine and that you're not to see other men except me. "

 

" What if I disagree?" Somin said while trying herself not to smile.

 

" You're enjoying this aren't you? "

 

" Enjoying what? "

 

" Tormenting me. Are you having a revenge on me because of what Idid to you before? "

 

Somin just sighed.

 

" Don't you want to be my girl, Somin? " he asked in a gentle voice.

 

She wanted to say yes and hug him but she wanted to savor the joy pursued by him.

 

" I will think about it Hyunjoong. "

 

" What is there to think about? "

 

" Many.. "

 

" Do you still love him? " there was a tinge of jealousy in his voice.

 

" Who? "

 

" Seung jo.... "

 

Somin wanted to laugh when she heard. " Oh Hyunjoong! hahahaha!!! You're jealous of yourself!? Hahaha!!! " She thought.

 

" What? " He asked.

 

" T-that's beside the point, Hyunjoong. I still have to think about it. First, I think you are way too handsome for my liking. There- "

 

" I don't care! I love you and for me- "

 

" But you're rich and I'm- "

 

" Who's talking about money here? " He said dissapointed.

 

" You're my boss and I'm just an assistant. What will- "

 

" I don't care about what  other people will say or what they think of me. The important thing is that you're important to me and all I care about is what you think of me... "

 

Somin smiled.

 

Hyunjoong's eyes widened. Then he sat next to her and asked.. " Why are you smiling? Does that mean that you agree to be  my girlfriend? "

 

Somin nodded.

 

" Whoa! Really? "

 

" yes! " Somin said happily.

 

Hyunjoong hugged her and kissed her lips passionately. Then he broke away and asked..

 

" Why are you crying? " He asked worriedly.

 


" I- I never thought I'd able to feel this way again. " She answered emotionally.

 

" And I never thought I will feel this way. I think that I have fallen for you, Somin. I  am new to this feeling. I didn't know what to do so that's why I'm always so angry towards you. But every time I see the hurt and pain in your eyes, I can't stand it. When I see other men shower you with attention. I'm always panicking. It was then I realized that what I feel for you isn't ordinary. I love you. I may have some weird showing it but I want you to know I'll try to do better this time. "

 

She was too overwhelmed to speak. She cried...

 

" Please stop crying... " He whispered as he dried her tears with his lips. 

 

" I am just so happy.... I love you too, Hyunjoong... God knows how much I do... " She solemnly said.

 

" I love you so much. " Hyunjoong said and hugged her tight...

 

**********************************************************

 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!! :)