Chapter 19

Memoirs of My heart

Somin was waiting for Hyunjoong at the offce lobby when a woman approached her.

 

" Ohh... It's Haera... " Somin thought.

 

" So it's true. You and Hyunjoong have a relationship. " Haera said sarcastingly.

 

" What is it to you? " Somin asked angrily.

 

" Oh, so you got claws, huh? But I tell you what, Hyunjoong is mine. I will not anyone steal him from me. I know that some women like you are trying

to steal him from me but all of them failed. He keeps coming back to me and I assure you, will be one of the women who failed to steal him from me.

When I'm through with you, you'd be crwling back to the garbage where you came from." Haera said while smiling.

 

Somin just sighed. Haera smiled again then she shouted " Mark my word, . Ciao! "

 

 

 

Hyunjoong couldn't believe  of what he found out. He stared at the report that has been given to him according to the owner of the lot who doesn't want to sell it to them... Somin.

 

He's now confused. The conversion of Taegu is his project. He should've finished it already if he didn't had an amnesia and the residents agreed to sell the lot to them. For him it was important to finish the project but SOmin was important to him too. He knows Somin loves their place very much. She grew up there. All the memories of her family are there. But what is more important to him? His project of the woman he loves the most.

 

He closed his eyes and sighed then he heard someone knocking.

 

" Come in. " he said without bothering to open his eyes.

 

" H-Hi... Are you ok? Does your head hurt? "

 

He opened his eyes to see Somin looking at him worriedly.

 

Instantly, his world lit up. He smiled. " I'm okay. How about you? "

 

Somin nodded then she went near Hyunjoong and asked.

 

" Are you sure you're okay? You don't look okay to me. "

 

" Hyunjoong nodded.

 

" But are you really sure you're okay? "

 

Hyunjoong smiled and hugged her tight.

 

" Everytime I hold you like this, everything just feels so right. "

 

Somin smiled then..

 

" Why aren't you coming out of your office yet? I've been wiating for hours. "

 

" Why? DId you miss me already? "

 

" It's because it's already six and I'm hungry. "

 

" Why didn't you you just eat while I'm busy? "

 

" Because you're not there with me... "

 

" That's so sweet of you. You can't eat without me? "

 

Somin nodded.

 

Hyunjoong smiled then he kissed her forehead. He was going to kiss her lips but he stopped as images started flashing in his mind.

 

He saw himself and Sominon a hammock, up on a tree house and in a garden, spending time together.

 

He quickly opened his eyes and touched his forehead.

 

" A-are you okay? " Somin asked worriedly as she touched his cheek.

 

" Y-yes. My head is just throbbing... "

 

Somin kissed his cheek and said.

 

" I think you should go home and take a rest. "

 

" N-no... I want to take you out to dinner tonight... "

 

" But your head... " 

 

" I just want to be with you... "

 

" But you are already with me right? "

 

How he loved to kiss those pouting lips and he did just that. He sensed no resistance from her. She was always responsive. He felt her hands on his nape.

 

He guided her towards the couch. There they started cuddling and kissing each other. Soon, she was in his arms. He could also feel his body 

reacting and she must have felt that, too.

 

 Then the phone rang. Hyunjoong sat up and fixed himself. Somin sat up and fixed herself too. Then she smiled at Hyunjoong. Hyunjoong smiled back

before answering the phone.

 

********************************************************

 

Sorry for bad english! Well... After i finish this story I have a new one! Hehe! The title is..

" My Heart's vengeance " And PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!