Chapter 11

Memoirs of My heart

Somin woke up and yawned. She looked at the calendar and saw it was Monday. She was so excited to apply a job in ADC. 

When she told Jandi about her plan she noticed the worried look on Jandi's face. Jandi just smiled and just let her. She also took Somin to

the ADC building.

 

When Somin went to the human resouces dapartment of ADC she saw many applicants. She gulped. She got nervous...

 

" Think of Hyunjoong and your chance to be with him! " She thought..

 

The simple thought brought her back on track..

 

After one minute of waiting the HR staff announced that there will be a screening  by a written examination. The HR staff guided them into a room

and gave them answer sheets and test booklets (  Sorry again for bad english! ) It was a time-pressured form of examination.

 

After an hour the exam ended. All the HR staff told the applicants to wait for the results.

 

Somin was so happy that they announced that she passed. Next was a preliminary interview. 

 

Somin sweat dropped as she remembered Hyunjoong will be the one doing all the interviewing.

 

" Sir. The applicant is here... " The secretary said.

 

Hyunjoong looked up and saw Somin. Their eyes met. But then Hyunjoong looked at her secretary and said.

 

" Thank you, you can leave now. "

 

" Sit down, Miss- " Hyunjoong then looked at the folder where her profile is...

 

" Joong.. "

 

" Thank you, Sir. "

 

The he started reading her file...

 

" So.... You graduated five years ago but you still don't have any job experience? "

 

" Yes, Sir... "

 

" Why? What did you do for the past five years? "

 

" I helped my father in running our little inn, Sir. I- "

 

" What can you offer to ADC then? Working at ADC is far different from running an inn... "

 

" I know, Sir. But if you will give me a chance, I can prove to you that- "

 

" Is this one of your gimmick Miss Joong? "

 

"W-what do you mean sir? "

 

" Are you still thinking that I'm Seung jo that you are looking for? "

 

Somin just looked at him shocked..

 

" See... I'm right. For the record, Miss Joong, I'm not Seung jo. And I'm sorry to say that we don't need the likes of you in this company. Thank you for your

time. You may now leave. "

 

Somin was not herself when she went out of the office... It wasn't meant to be... For her she cannot be with Hyunjoong forever... She just cried...