Chapter 5

Memoirs of My heart

" haaah... At last I've found you! I've been looking for you for hours! " Somin said when she found Seung jo sitting on a chair inside the tree house

 

" What is it? " Seung Jo asked coldly..

 

" Are you still mad at me? "

 

" Why would I be mad at you? "

 

" uhh.... I don't know... Tell me! "

 

" I'm not mad at you. "

 

" UGH! Why won't you look straight at me? What's your problem!? "

 

" Nothing.. "

 

Somin sighed as she wnet near to Seung Jo. She touched his shoulders and let him face her.

 

" Why don't you look at me and tell? Why are you being like this? You've been ignoring me since last night... "

 

Somin noticed the irritation in Seung jo's handsome face..

 

" It's nothing really... Just leave it at that will you? " Seung jo said then he stood up. He was about to leave when..

 

" Seung jo! What now!? Your going to leave me again?! Why don't you be a man and face whatever your problem is? " Somin said while challenging him..

 

Seung Jo stopped then he turned around and looked at her..

 

" You want to know what my problem is? I.... I think I'm falling for you Somin.. "

 

Somin just smiled and said..

 

" I don't see any problem with that because I feel the same way,too "

 

" No... Somin...You don't understand... I can't love you and I should not love you... " Seung jo said sadly..

 

Somin just lowered her head..

 

" Somin.... How will I love you when I don't even know who I am? What if my memories returned and what if I already have a wife? what if.,... "

 

" I don't care! The important thing is that we love each other! "

 

" No,Somin....I.... I... I have to leave... I don't want to... But I have to... Give me time... Time to think.... about everything... I don't want to hurt you Somin... "

 

Somin just went near him and hugged him tightly..

 

" Please don't say that.... We could try... " Somin said and cried..

 

Seung jo released from the hug and touched her cheek...

 

" Hush now Somin... Please forgive me... God knows that I love you but I know to leave you is the right thing to do.... "

 

" Please don't! I can't bear it! Please.... "

 

Seung jo hugged her once more..

 

" Please stop crying.... Please stop... You're tearing me apart.. "

 

Somin valiantly tried to regain control of herself then she released from the hug and touched Seung jo's face gently,tracing the tears that freely flowed

from his eyes.

 

" I'm sorry for making you hurt this way,Seung jo. I.... I... I'm letting you go.. " Somin said while trembling..

 

Seung jo just smiled sadly then..

 

" thank you.. " Then he turned around to leave..

 

" If you ever realized you want to give it a try. I will be right here waiting for you... " Somin thought..

 

When Seung jo started to descend the tree house once more, Somin's tears started to fall..

 

" There goes the love of my life... " Somin thought again..

 

At that moment,she knew her life would never be the same again...

 

********************************************************

 

I love hyunmin couple so much ahh!!! Please forgive me if I took so long to write more chapters! Because we are very busy preparing for my birthday!

 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!