W-W-What?! This is crazy!

I got married with .... HER?!

 

Another Year passed quickly again. And it’s September already, which means autumn. Will the next coming months pass quickly this time?

Since a year had passed meaning it’s also a year since Jinhee started working as the Vice-President of their company while her father is the President. Her parents and the employees, as well as the Board of Directors, like the way how Jinhee manage the company. She’s not hot-tempered boss who will easily yell at her workers, she’s a good leader that if you’ll have a mistake, she won’t scold you instead, she’ll teach you or tells you what to do.

Jinhee is in her office when she heard a knock on her door.

“Come in.”

The door opened, revealing her secretary. Her secretary bowed.

“Yes?”

“Vice-President, tonight you have a dinner meeting at Hyatt Hotel. 7 pm.”

“With who?”

“With your parents, Vice-President.”

“Okay, Thanks.” With that, her secretary left.

“Why all of a sudden?” she asked herself.

It’s already 6 pm when she knocks off to work and went home.

When she entered her room, she saw a dress. In an instant she received a text

 

Wear the dress I put on your bed –Mom

 

After showering, she put on the dress and her black Jimmy Choo.

Around 7 pm she went out of their house and drove off to the said hotel. She arrive there 7:10 pm.

Once she arrived, she received a call from her secretary as she made her way where her parents are.

 

 

Meanwhile, someone’s getting bored.

 

*Aish! Who’s that someone we’ve been waiting for? I’m getting hungry and bored here. Wait! Don’t tell me another spoiled brat chaebol daughter?* L.Joe thought. He’s annoyed how someone can be unprofessional to be late.

 

L.joe heard the door opened so he sat up straight. Then a lady entered. Though he can’t see her face, he can surely say she’s beautiful. *…she looks familiar.*

 

When she comes near them, she straightened up.

 

(just ignore what she's holding ;D)

“Sorry I’m late, Mom, dad.” She said to her parents

Then, she noticed that her parents are not alone.

“Good Evening.” She bowed at them, she also saw L.Joe sitting with them, and she stiffened.

“Have a sit, sweetie. They are Mr. and Mrs. Lee from Lee Company. They are with their son, L.Joe” her mom introduced tem. She sat across L.Joe

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee and …. L.Joe-ssi. Sorry for keeping you wait.”

“It’s okay, Ms. Park.” Mr. Lee said.

“You can call me Jinhee instead of Ms. Park.” Jinhee smiled.

*Oh! That Supermodel girl that the guys like! I’m sure they like to be in my place right now.*

L.Joe feels proud while Jinhee is trembling.

*Eotteoke? What if he remembered me? Will he humiliate me in front of my and his parents?*

Her thoughts were cut offs when someone called her.

“Ms. Jinhee?” Mrs. Lee called her.

“Oh. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Well, what I’m saying earlier was, this is my son~”

“L.Joe.” L.Joe said his name coolly

“~Byunghun. You can call him that.” Mrs. Lee gave a pointed look at L.Joe.

“B-Byunghun?”

“Yeah. That’s his real name.”

“N-Nice to meet you Byunhun-ssi. I’m Park Jinhee.” she stuttered with a force smile

“It’s nice to meet YOU, Jinhee-ssi. Just drop the formalities.” He smiled at her

“Let’s eat first before we discuss about the reason of this meeting.” Mrs. Park said.

Jinhee gave a questioning look to her parents while L.Joe raised an eyebrow

 

*I have a bad feeling about this “meeting”*

 

While eating the 2 families are a having a light conversation about business, they are also planning about merging the two big companies.

 

Until they finished their food and their conversation went to their main subject.

“So, I think we should tell them the reason about this meeting.” Mr. Lee suggested

“What is it, Abeoji?” L.Joe curiously asked his father

“The reason is… Well, you guys are getting married.” Mr. Park announced

“In two weeks!” The mothers squealed

“WHAT?!” L.Joe and Jinhee both yelled in disbelief and rage.

“Calm down, kids.”

“How can I calm down when I’m getting married in two weeks?!” Jinhee exclamed.

“We barely know each other! We just met today!”

*Believe me, we didn’t met just today. You bully me EVERYDAY* Jinhee thought.

“Umma, Appa, how can you set me up to a stranger?” She frowned.

*right! Stranger. He’s totally stranger to me!*

“I’m against this marriage thing.” L.Joe declared.

“Me too.” Jinhee agreed

“No. Whatever you say, no one can go against our decision. We already have our decision and that’s final.” Mr. Park said with a stern voice.

 

 

No matter what they do, they can’t stop their parents. When they say it’s final, it’s really final.

What if they’ll just runaway? Runaway bride? Runaway groom?

But they both know that if they do something funny, they won’t like it.

 

What can they do? All can they do is sigh. They are both bothered about this idea.

L.Joe is going to settled down first before the guys. And most of all, to the girl who he barely know.

Jinhee was the one who’s most problematic one. She’s going to get married to the guy who used to bully her back then.

 

This idea is surely crazy. 

 



 

Oh guys, you can't predict the future *winks*

 

Thanks for reading;DD

Comment & Subscribe~!

Forgive the grammars and mistakes.

 

It seems like you guys are curious about C.A.P? Eh?

Let's say he has a Little SECRET that no one knows.

I'm giving a Spoiler already ..