See you soon, Seoul.

I got married with .... HER?!

 

 The day she’s been waiting for has finally come.

“Mom! Hurry! I might miss my flight!”

“Just give me a sec.! it’s still early”

When JinHee got down the stairs, there, she can see her father, smiling at her.

“You look so gorgeous!” he exclaimed.

“Dad, don’t you think this is too short?”

“Of course not! I’m good at choosing clothes, right Yeobo?”  Mrs. Park asked her husband when she got down

“Yeah! So, Let’s get going!” Mr. Park said.

“Is everything ready? Your passport? Your Phone?” Mrs. Park asked worriedly

“Don’t worry mom. Everything is packed since last night.”

 

Yes. You read heard it right. JinHee is now going to US, she’ll be studying in Harvard and she’ll be taking business. Even though her parents want her to get other course, she still chooses it. She knows that she’ll be taking her family’s business since she’s their one and only child so she’ll study business.

 

 When they arrived at the Incheon International airport, they saw JiEun waiting.

“JiEun-ah ..” JinHee softly call her bestfriend and give her a hug. JiEun hugged her back

“JinHee!!! God! I’m still not used seeing you like this!” JiEun look at her from head to toe.

“Oh. About what I’m wearing today, blame my mom.”

“No! It suits you!”

“Yeah right.” She said sarcastically.

 

Her flight is at 2:45pm and its still 2:11pm. She still have half an hour before her flight. And what they’re doing was only talk and talk at the lounge area while waiting for her flight.

“I’m going to get coffee. Want some?” She asked them

“No. It’s okay.”  They replied.

When she’s on her way to the vending machine, all eyes are on her.  She can feel it. And it feels odd for her.

 

Meanwhile …

 “Hyung, do you really need to leave today? You can leave next week, why today?” Ricky asked when they arrived at the Incheon International Airport.

“Aiissh! How many times do I need to tell you that I need to go there early so that I can get familiar and used to that country?”

“But you know hyung, I’ll miss you. We’ll miss you.”

“I know. But don’t forget that you can visit me there.”

“Yeah yeah yeah. So what time is your flight again?” C.A.P asked.

“Hmmm. 3:00. I still have 1 hour before my flight.”

“Oh~” They nodded their head.

 

Yeah, L.Joe is going to study abroad too. Even though he has a bad boy image, he still study hard. He's going to study at Stanford University in California.

 

“Auntie and Uncle are there.” Neil pointed L.Joe’s parents.

They went to L.Joe’s parents and greeted them.

“Hello boys.”

“Hi Auntie. Hi Uncle.”

“So, are all your things ready? Did you forget something?”

“Yes Mom. Everything’s ready. Uhm, I’m going to use washroom.” L.Joe excused his self and went to CR.

After doing his business there, he went out and noticed that almost everyone is looking at someone near in the vending machine

*I wonder what’s going on*

He went near the vending machine to see a beautiful lady getting a coffee.

*How can someone be so perfect like her? So beautiful.* he complimented in his mind. And with that he walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done getting her coffee, she turned around and saw almost everyone looking at her.  She feels embarrassed so she slightly bowed at them. And when she straightened up herself, her eyes caught someone familiar.

*Isn’t that L.Joe? What is he doing here? Omo! What if he saw me? I’m doomed!* she thought worriedly

“Flight 465A Massachusetts MA USA is now boarding blah blah blah” They announced

*oh! That’s mine! I got to go!*

“So …. It’s time for me to go then.” She said when she approached her family.

“Yeah. We’ll gonna miss you so much especially ME!” JiEun said with a teary eye.

“Yah  ... Don’t cry! I don’t want to leave seeing you cry.”

“Arasseo. Take care okay?”

“Okay. You too.” They hugged each other.

“We will really miss you sweetie.” Mrs. Park said

“Don’t worry Umma, before you know it, I’m already here.” She hugged both of her parents.

“Take care of yourself there, Okay? Call us if you need anything.” Mr. Park reminded

“Of course! You too, call me if anything or something happens.” With one last hug to her bestfriend and parents, she got her luggage and went to the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 mins later …

“Flight 348A to California USA is now boarding blah blah blah”

“Time to go!” L.joe said as he stands up. The others followed.

“Till then, bro.” C.A.P. said as he gave L.Joe a manly hug.

“Hyung, we’ll miss you.”

“Me too. But what’s the use of technologies, right?”

“Yeah. Don’t forget to give us a call if you need anything.”

Soon, everyone bid him goodbye. Giving one last hug to everyone, he smiled at them and proceeds to the departure area.

*See you soon, Seoul* they both thought before they leave the country



 

Sorry I updated late. *dancing sorry sorry*haha..

Here's the update for today.