Chaos in the office

I got married with .... HER?!

Right when they went inside the building, murmurs can be heard. Heads turned when they saw the on-a-hiatus-supermodel and the vice president of Park Corporation walked pass them with an infant in her arms. Ricky, the clueless guy, is walking behind her. As they reached the highest floor of the building where L.joe's office is located, they are welcome by a guy on his early twenties, L.joe's secretary.

"Mr. Yoon, you're back again? And..." the secretary's voice trailed off as he saw the lady beside Ricky. "Ms. Park, uh, I mean, Mrs. Lee." He bowed politely at Jinhee. "Is L.joe inside?" She smiled at him, and the secretary almost fell on his knees when he saw her smiled at him. "Y-yes. Pre-president is inside. He's kinda busy though."

While Jinhee is talking to Mr. Kim, L.joe's secretary, Ricky fished out his pone from his pocket and texted his friends. 

To: Small eyes hyung, Playboy hyung, Fish hyung, and Not-so Maknae

Guys, you wouldn't believe it! L.joe hyung made a home run with Jinhee noona. You better come here at his office. My Jinhee noona~ <\3 

"...see you later, Mr. Kim" After sending the message to his friends, he put his phone back to his pocket and smiles at Jinhee. "Let's go in, Noona"

Jinhee opened the door. "I told you Mr. Kim, I'm busy. Don't bother me." L.joe said without looking away from his laptop.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." He looked up immediately after hearing that voice. "Jinhee!" He stood up, eyes wide as if he was caught doing something wrong. "I didn't know you're busy. I'll get going." She turn, facing the door but the baby in her arms looked at him, "tattatata". "No, no." He went to her side and held her hand, stopping her from opening the door.  

"I didn't know you're coming." He chuckled sheepishly. "It's alright. I didn't inform you either." Jinhee put the baby in her other arm. "What's bring you here?" He took the baby from her. "Hi, kiddo."

"Guys, I'm here." Ricky cleared his throat after putting the bags on the table. 

"What are you doing here again, Ricky? I thought you left." L.joe squints his eyes. 

"Well, Jinhee noona needs my help, so being the gentleman I am, i helped her." He grins, as if he acheive something big. Gentleman my , L.joe pursed his lips.

"Right. Thank you for helping me, Ricky." 

"Anything for Jinhee noona~"

"Don't mind him. Anyways, let's sit." They sat beside each other while Ricky sat at the other couch. "What are these?" L.joe setting Wonjin on his lap.

"It's baby Wonjin's bag. And this one," Jihee opened the lid of the lunch box. "Is your lunch. Wait, you already ate your lunch?" Jinhee blinks.

"No, not yet. Thank you for the food." L.joe smiled gratefully at her as he takes the chopsticks. Just as he takes a bite on one of the rolls of kimbap, the door opened.

"Holy . I thought Jinhee is pregnant, but I was wrong. The baby is already out." Chunji's jaw dropped.

"Damn, hyung you're the man!" Niel, with wide eyes, clapped his hand.

"Homerun it is." Changjo nodded absentmindedly.

"Woah. I didn't know you have a child." C.A.P blinked his eyes, looking at Jinhee and L.joe.

Jinhee grabbed Wonjin from him as he choke on his food. She immediately settled the baby on the couch and gave L.joe a bottle of water. 

"Why are you here? And what are you talking about? Home base? Child? Wake up, guys! It's Wonjin. Gina noona's son." L.joe rolled his eyes. "And you Chunji, who gave you that idea that Jinhee is p-pregnant?" He glanced at Jinhee, who blushed at his last statement.

"Ricky texted us saying you made a home run with Jinhee."

"You punk!" C.A.P hit Ricky's head. Jinhee flinched at the sight. She remembered being bullied by the group of girls after their graduation. She didn't realize that her hands are shaking. "Jinhee. Jinhee!" L.joe touched her cold hand. "Huh?" She looked at him. "Are you okay? You're shaking."

Neil almost shivered. He can feel the goosebumps forming on his arms when he heard L.joe's gentle voice.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Just... don't mind me. Eat your lunch." She gave him a small smile.

With a sigh, he continued eating his lunch. "Did you buy this? It's delicious."

Jinhee fought a smile, "No. I.. i made that earlier."

"Really? Can I have some, noona?" Changjo and Ricky almost said at the same time. 

"No." L,joe said before Jinhee can say a word.

"Hyung~!!"

"Hyung, please!"

"No."

"L.joe hyung, just a bite."

"Yah! Yoo Changhyun!"

"Hmm, this bulgogi is jjang!"

The baby cries with the sudden noise.

"Aish. Look what you did. Everybody, out now." L.joe looked at his friends with seriousness. Jinhee picked up Wonjin. "Not you Jinhee."

"Tsk, no fun."

"Bye, noona~"

"See you again, Jinhee!"

"Jinhee noona, cook for me next time okay?"


Filler Chapter. I know it's kinda rushed. Heh. It's already 3am here.