Modeling and New Friend.

I got married with .... HER?!

 

After a year when she arrived and started studying there, she got used to it. She also got new friends but JiEun will never be replaced as her bestfriend. They talk through technologies even there is time difference. Her parents once visited her and they like how she live on her own. She now is also used dressing clothes like her mother wants her. She said to herself that it’s time for a change.

 

On the other hand, L.Joe made some friends too. He is studying hard so that he won’t disappoint his parents. Even if he is new living by himself, without maids, he started to learn how to cook. Like JinHee, he talks to his bestfriends through technologies.

 

One Sunday morning, JinHee went out. She got bored so she decided to go to mall today besides she has no school today. She got her keys and locked her house. She hopped in to her Audi R8 which is given by her parents when they visited her. She knows how to drive cars.

And when she arrived in her destination, she headed to some clothing brands.  Carrying two shopping bags, she went to the parking lot where her car was parked and put the bags inside. She got hungry so she eats first at the restaurant near the mall.

Done eating, she went out the restaurant but she bumped to a lady.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized

“No. It’s okay.” The lady said. She looked at her. She examines her from head to toe. *Perfect!* she thought.

“Hi. I’m Alexandra Murphy and I’m from Elite Modeling Agency.”

“Oh. Hello. I’m JinHee Park.”

“Nice to meet you, Ms. JinHee. We are looking for a model. It seems like you are suited for it. If you want to give it a try, just call me here.” The lady, named Alexandra, said as she gave her Business card to JinHee.

“Uhm, but I’m studying.”

“It’s okay. We can manage your time if you give it a try.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“I’m wishing you’ll give me a good news soon.” With that, they parted. JiEun entered the mall again to buy something but she bumped on someone…again.

*Aish! What’s with me bumping on someone today?* she looked up and saw a cute/good looking guy.

“I’m Sorry. Are you okay?” the guy worriedly asked.

“Ye-Yeah. So-Sorry” she replied *Omo! He’s so cute!!! I wanna pinch his cheeks!*

“Hey!” the guy said waving his hand infront of her face.

She blushed in embarrassment.

“Are you a Korean?” he asked all of a sudden

“Yes. How did you know?” she asked.

“I’m half-Korean Hehe.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“I’m Kevin, by the way. Kevin Woo.” He introduced his self as he stretched his hand for a handshake.

  “I’m JinHee Park.” She said as she shook the guy’s hand.

“Why are you here? I mean, what are you doing here?”

“I’m studying at Harvard.  How about you?”

“I live in California. In San Francisco. And today I visited my friend here and I decided to visit this mall.”

“Visit?”

“Yeah. My family owns it.”

And with that meeting of them, they started to be friends.


Hiiyah! 

JinHee meets Kevin Woo!!!! 

What do you think, subbies?