The Party.

I got married with .... HER?!

 

Later that day, Jinhee dressed up for the said Party that their company prepared. Still, she didn’t know what the event is.

 

She’s wearing a simple H&M mini dress that her mom chose. She put on a little make up and light curls on her hair. Satisfied, she opened her shoe rack to choose what to wear. She grabbed 5 inch stilettos and by the time she wore it their doorbell rang, she looked at the clock and it says 7:00, the time he’s suppose to pick her up.

 

The butler opened the door and let L.Joe in.

Jinhee came downstairs while wearing her sweet smile. L.Joe looks up and surprised to see an angel descending the stairs. When Jinhee reached the bottom of the stairs, L.Joe greeted her. He is wearing Armani that suits him well.

“Good Evening. You look beautiful tonight.”

“Thanks. You look great too.” *God! I can’t believe I said that. But yeah, it’s true he’s hot- Jinhee! Get a hold off yourself! What are you thinking?!*

“Thank you. So, shall we?” he offered his hand and Jinhee slipped her hand in his.  Once they held hands, they both feel electricity ran through their veins.

 

Not long after, their reached the Hyatt Hotel which is owned by the Park Corporation. Being gentleman, L.Joe got out first and opened the door for her.

When they entered the venue, L.Joe put his hand around her waist. Jinhee was surprised by his action. L.Joe too, he was surprised he did that.

All heads turn to them. Shocked to see them together. Flashes of cameras can be heard. Reporters bombarded them some questions.

 

“Are you two dating?”

“What’s the relationship between you?”

“Since when did you two are dating?”

 

And so on. But none of them was answered. After they got through the reporters, they went to their parents and greeted them.

 

“Hi darling. Nice to see you, too. Just call me Auntie.” Mrs. Lee said with a smile.

“Yes, A-Auntie.” Jinhee smiled back.

After they eat, Mr. Park went on the stage and started talking about business and the merging of Park Corporation and Lee Company.  Soon, the topic changed.

 

“Today, I also want to announce something…” he trailed off. “But before that, May I call on my daughter, Jinhee and L.joe-ssi of Lee Company?”

They went to the stage where the elders are.

“They had been dating 2 years now. And now, I want to tell you that my daughter and L.joe are going to marry soon.”

*2 YEARS?!* They both though.

Then, someone approached the stage and gave L.Joe a velvet box. He opened it and found simple engagement ring.

L.joe slipped the ring on Jinhee’s finger. Everyone clapped.

“For sure, tomorrow, this will be on news.” L.Joe whispered in her ear.

“Nah. Maybe later.” Jinhee whispered back. They smiled at the cameras.

 

They got down the stage and everyone congratulate them.

“Congrats, baby girl.” Jaejoong said.

“Thanks, oppa.” Jinhee replied. “Sorry I didn’t introduced you completely to our last meeting. You still remember him, right L.Joe?”

 

He nodded. *Of course. He’s your boyfriend. But why is he happy? Shouldn’t he suppose to be angry that his girlfriend getting married to someone else?*

 

“Great. Jaejoong oppa, this is L.Joe, my, er, fiancée. L.Joe, this is Jaejoong Oppa my cousin, mother side.”

When Jinhee said cousin, L.Joe felt relief for some reason.

“Nice to meet you again, Jaejoong-ssi.”

“Yeah. Just call me hyung since I’m older than you, if it’s okay to you.”

“Sure, Hyung.”

 

*And I thought he’s her boyfriend.*

 

Around 12:00 am, the party ended.

“Kids, if you want you can still stroll around the city.” Mrs. Lee suggested.

“That’s good idea!” Mrs. Lee agreed.

“Mom, it’s already late and maybe L.joe is already tired.” Jinhee excused.

“Are you already tired L.joe?” Mrs. Lee looks at him.

“Not yet.” He said.

“See! So, Go! go! go! L.Joe, you can take care of her right?”

“Yes, Auntie.”

“Mom! I’m not kid.” Whined Jinhee. L.Joe laughed at her cuteness as they walk to where his care.

“Yah! Why are you laughing at me?”

“Yah? Hey hey hey! Look who’s talking. I’m older than you.”

“Really? I don’t think so.”

“Yes, I am. I’m older than you by 6 months.”

“How did you know?” she suspiciously asked.

“Uhm, my mom told me.” His ears turned red.

“Really?”

“Yeah. So, you should call me oppa.”

“Nah. L.joe is better.” She stuck out her tongue at him.

 

*Why? Why I am acting like we’re so close together?* Jinhee got inside the car.

*It’s like we know each other for so long but the truth is, we just met few days ago.* L.joe sigh before entering the car.

 

“So, Where we going?” Jinhee ask while looking out in the window.

“Somewhere? Like park? Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah, sure.”

 

 

They are walking at the park when a wind past them making Jinhee shivered at the coldness. L.joe noticed it so he removed his suit and put it around her.

“It’s cold. Your mom will blame me if you got sick.”

Jinhee chuckled. “She didn’t say something like that.”

“She did. She said I should take care of you.”

“I’m not kid anymore to have babysitter.”

“What? Me? Babysitter?”

“Yeah. The Lee Company’s president is a babysitter.”

“You’re lucky you have a handsome babysitter.”

“Wow. You’re conceited, Mr. President.”

“Thank you for the compliment, Ms. Vice President.” He said sarcastically.

 They laughed at their silliness.

“Oh! There’s a coffee shop. Let’s buy a coffee to lessen the cold!”

After they bought their coffee, they are walking while holding their coffee.

“So, may I know why you agree to this arrange marriage? I know I asked this earlier when we’re going to have lunch but I just want to know the reason.”

“My reason was what my parents said to me and they are right. They let me do what I want all the time but now they want me to marry someone and yeah it’s you.” She explained. “Well, what I mean about them letting me do what I want was, they are supporting me what I want to do, one of them was modeling. I’m not a kind of chaebol daughter who wants this and that. I’m just a simple daughter.”

L.joe was just nodding.

They found a bench and they sat there. There are only few people around since it’s already late and mostly of them are couples.

“What about you?”

He sighed before telling his part. “They want me to settle down. They want me to marry someone who is for me and they said it’s you. When my father says that it’s already decided, then that’s it. No one can oppose to his decision. And my mother, she likes you a lot since our first meeting.”

“Ah~~." she nodded in understanding.  "Oh! I remember during the party earlier about my dad say.”

“About the 2 years of dating?”

“Yeah! How’s that? I never thought I have boyfriend that time.”

“Right. I don’t remember having a girlfriend during that time, too. I guess, we should act like a real couple that dating for 2 years, if that’s okay with you?”

“Acting? Hmm, I never done that before but I’ll try my best.”

“Deal?”

“Deal!” they shake hands.

“It’s almost 1 in the morning. We should get going.”

“Yeah we should.”

L.joe dropped her to her house.

“Thanks for today L.joe. I had fun being you as my babysitter.”

“Glad that you had fun having me as your babysitter. See you again.” they smiled.

“Okay.”

L.joe was about to enter his car when Jinhee called.

“L.joe!”

“Hmm?”

“Good Night!” she waved.

“Good Night and Morning!” he waved back.

Then he drove off. 


 

I'm glad that you like the previous gifs so here are some Jaejoong gifs.

My ultimate bias!!!!!

Hide & Seek with Jaejoong.

(Spazz! Kyaaa!)

(I can't believe it but it's really jaejoong! Haha.XD)

(credits to all the owners || source: Tumblr.)