Welcome to Maldives!

I got married with .... HER?!

 

When they arrived at Airport,  reporters are already there, waiting for them. With the help of the securities, they easily passed them.

After minutes of waiting, the couple went inside the plane. Jinhee sat beside the window while L.joe sat next to her. There was an awkward satmosphere so to avoid it, Jinhee took out her iPod and listen.

“Want to listen?” Jinhee offered.

“No. It’s okay.” L.joe shook his head. He leans on his chair and closed his eyes. He just realized how tired he was until now. Soon the plane boarded.

Minutes later when L.joe is about to drift to dreamland, he felt a light weight on his shoulder. He looked at his left shoulder and there, he saw Jinhee already asleep. He adjusted her head to his shoulder carefully so when she woke up, her neck won’t hurt. He curled a strand of her hair behind her ear and a smile form on his lips. *I don’t know why but I feel that I met you before and sometimes you remind me of Park Jinhee, the nerd. You always remind me of her. You both have similarities, from name, bestfriend and your actions. Park Jinhee, or should I say, Lee Jinhee, Who are you? I want to know more of you.*

L.joe also fell asleep, his head resting on top hers.

After hours of sleeping, they woke up by the sound of someone talking saying they already arrived to their destination. When they arrived, It’s already morning.

They went to the place where they will stay for 2 weeks. They were greeted by beautiful scenery. The workers are kind. Since they studied at America, they didn’t have hard time speaking in English.

A worker helped them to settle to their cottage and left.

They tour around the house first. 

The living room,

....and Bedroom. (A/N: Just imagine the kitchen, bathroom and etc. I can't find some images of it. Thanks:D)

But there’s a problem. There’s only one bed! Uh-Oh!

Before they can ask about their problem, their stomach growl. They laughed.

“You hungry?” L.joe asked first.

“Yeah. You?” Jinhee looked at him.

“Same. Let’s go. I saw an Italian restaurant near here.”

“Okay.” Jinhee get her purse and they left.

They didn’t bother to change first since they are hungry.

~

After eating they headed back to their cottage. They sat in the living room.

“L.joe, um, how..about the bed? I mean, there’s only one bed in the room.”

“It’s okay. I’ll just take the couch.” He casually shrugged.

“Are you sure?”

“Why? You want to sleep with me in the bed?” he teased and her eyes widened.

Her face flushed, “No no no. What I mean is, won’t your back ached since we’re going to stay here for 2 weeks?”

“As I said, it’s okay. I’m not a bad guy who will let his wife sleeps in the couch for 2 weeks, you know. And I know that you are tired so have a rest.” He gave her smile.

 “Thanks.” She smiled back and headed to the bedroom.

*I never thought that he was the L.joe who always bully me before. What happened to him? Truthfully, I like the new L.joe. Kind and Understanding.*