Typical Day .... for her

I got married with .... HER?!

 

"Riiiiing!!!” the clock alarmed that means it’s already 6 o’clock in the morning.

The sun is rising up in the sky. Today is a wonderful Monday morning to everyone but for her, Park JinHee, it’s another day of getting bullied.

She wore her thick rimmed eyeglasses. Turned off her alarm clock.

After she did her morning routines, she wear her uniform. She went down stairs and headed to the dining room to be greeted by the maids and her loving parents.

“Morning mom, dad.” She said.

“Morning, princess.” Mr. Prk, her dad, greeted her

“Good Morning, sweetie!” Her Mom smiled.

Finished her breakfast, she get her bag and say goodbye to her parents, “Bye Mom, Dad.”

“Bye. Take care, okay?” her mom advised her.

“Yes, mom.” She said that although she knows that she’ll get bullied again. She doesn’t want to worry her love ones especially her mom.

 

She got inside the limo. 15 minutes passed she arrived at the café near her school. She started walking until she reached the gate of the school. She checked the time. 7:46 am.

*I thought JiEun will go to school early today. How come she’s not yet here?*

“JinHeeeee!!!” yelled the familiar voice. She looks up and saw her best friend running towards her.

“I’m ..  sorry.. I’m late …” Her best friend, Ji Eun, said while panting.

“It’s okay. I just arrive also. Let’s go.”

They keep on talking until they reached their lockers. Once they reached their lockers, they student’s eyes are all on JinHee’s locker like there is something funny inside.

When she opened her locker, something fell on the ground that made her scream, “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

Which made the students crack into laughter. “Hahahaha. Such a LOSER.” “What an ugly nerd.” “Tsk. Losers are always losers.”

“Yah! Why do you always bully her?!” Ji Eun scolded.

“What’s happening here?!” yelled by someone. Everyone look up and made their way.

“Omo! It’s TeenTop!!” “Chunji Oppa! Waahh!!!” “L.Joe oppa saranghae!!” “Niel Oppa!!” “Ricky oppa is so cute!!” “Changjo oppa is so hot!!” “C.A.P. oppa is handsome!!” “The Kingkas!!” There, the girls are fangirling… again.

“Oh~ I see. You got my present, Nerd. How was it?” said L.Joe with his famous smirk.

“Hey hey hey! She has a name! It’s Park JinHee! Why so you always pick on her?! Because she’s a nerd?! Because it’s fun?!  Aren’t you tired of bullying?! She didn’t do anything to you and yet your making fun of her! What a bastards.” Ji Eun yelled in rage.

“Grumpy, are we? Well, you know babe, you’re right. She’s a nerd. She doesn’t know how to dress. She’s an ugly duckling. And yes, we’re enjoying making fun of her. Do you wanna play too, babe?” Chunji whispered the last part seductively on her ears as he slung an arm on her shoulder.

“Mwoh?! BABE?! What the hell! Do you know what are you talking about?! Sersiously? This is what you call Teentop the kingkas?! s!”

“What did you say?!” when L.Joe was about to tackle Ji Eun, C.A.P. held him back.

“L.Joe, No.”

“Hyung! Did you hear that?! She called us s!”

“I know. But it’s not good to hurt girls, either.”

“Wow! Your leader know that it’s not good to hurt girls but how come your bullying her?” she said sarcastically.

“Ji Eun. That’s enough. Let’s go.” JinHee broke her silence.

“Oh Well. That nerd knows how to talk huh?” L.Joe said.

Before JiEun can say her wrath again, JinHee dragged her to their room.

“What was that for, JinHee?”

“What?” she ask innocently

“Why did you drag me out? You know, if you didn’t drag me out there they can feel and hear my wrath!”

“Yeah, I know that that’s why I dragged you. It’s just a small matter.”

“Small matter?” she asks in disbelief. “Oh. My. God. You call that small matter when they always bully you ever since we’re freshmen that it’s either verbally, physically or emotionally. Let's say they are not the one hurting you but still, they will ask someone to hurt you when I'm not around!”

“Don’t worry. I’m used to it. Besides, we just need to wait 1 month and we’re out of this disaster.”

 

“Yeah right. I can’t believe we’re graduating. Time passes quickly" Ji Eun said with a sigh.

 


 

 

Hello~

First chapter is up!

Read, Comment & Subscribe!

Thanks~~ ^^