From Awkward to Playful

I got married with .... HER?!

 

Around 6 in the morning, Jinhee woke up by the sunlight hitting her beautiful face. *Morning already? Wow. 15 hours sleep?*

Just when she sat up she heard something growled. She looked down and realized it’s her stomach growling; she’s hungry. Who wouldn’t right? She only ate once when she and L.joe got hungry and after that she took a nap which turns into 15 hours of sleep.

After she took a shower, she headed to the kitchen and look for something to cook. Good thing the place where they are staying provided them some foods for them to cook.

When the food is served, she went to the room and woke the sleeping L.joe up.

“L.joe, Wake up~” She lightly shook his shoulders.

“Wake up~” Still no answer.

“Hey L.joe. Wake up. The breakfast is ready~” L.joe can hear the angelic voice waking him up. Slowly, he opened his eyes and see Jinhee Looking down at her. *He looks like an adorable prince sleeping peace- What the heck Jinhee?! Get a hold of yourself! He’s not handsome. He IS not handsome.*

“The breakfast is ready. Wash up first.” Jinhee said and left the room.

 

*I can get used to it every day. Having a wife waking you up and also having a person like her you can see in the morning. AH No no no. What am I talking about? Maybe I’m just being weird since I just woke up.* He shook his head and went to freshen up.

And after the eating breakfast, L.joe stood up and looked at Jinhee, “Let‘s go.”

“Huh? Where?”

“Anywhere. Are we just going to sit here and do nothing? No. So, Come on.” He got his sunglasses and walk towards the door.

“Wait! Let me change first!” Jinhee dashed out to the bathroom to change.

They are walking with a good distance to each other when Jinhee heard a ‘click’ sound.

“L.joe, did you hear that?”

“Yeah,” He looked around the place and spotted someone taking pictures of them. “I think someone is following us.”

“Paparazzi? Oh no. What if they found out that the marriage was arranged?” Jinhee started to panic.

“Uhm,” L.joe is looking around again but this time he’s thinking deeply. *Think L.joe, think! AHA!* “Since we’re here for a “honeymoon” why don’t we consider it as vacation and enjoy it? So that they won’t suspect that we’re pretending.” L.joe whispered the last sentence in her ear then he suddenly ran off to the shore splashing water to Jinhee.

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop! You’re getting me soaked!” Jinhee tried to block the water. *You want to play, huh?*

 She crouched down and covered her eyes. “Ouch! My eyes!” She pretend that the water got in her eyes.

 L.joe stopped splashing water and went to her side quickly. “Are you okay? I’m sorry.I’m-“

Jinhee suddenly splashed water in him then immediately run while laughing. “Gotcha! Haha.”

“You cheater! Come back here!”

“No way!” She stuck out her tongue.

“Oh? Yes way! You’ll gonna regret it when I catch you!” he ran off to catch her.

Jinhee looked back and saw that L.joe is coming closer. “No!!!!!”

Too late, he already caught her.

With his arms around her waist he turned her around. “Now, time for punishment.”

Still laughing, Jinhee asked, “Punishment? We don’t have agreement to that!”

“No?  Sorry I already made up my mind. I’ll still punish you.”

“No! No! No! Let me go!” She struggled while giggling.

“You can’t escape from me!” Then he started tickling her.

“S-Stop! Haha. It tickles! No! Hahahaha.” She protested between her laughs.

 

In the end of the day, the both of them had fun. The awkwardness fades away and they got closer.

What they didn’t know is that the ‘click’ sound they heard earlier was from the DSLR of a reporter. Every move they made was surely captured by the camera. *Ha! This going be a big hit! SUPER MODEL PARK JINHEE AND HER HUSBAND,  LEE BYUNGHUN WAS SEEN HAVING FUN AT THEIR HONEYMOON IN MALDIVES. Daebak!* The reporter smirk.