First day

I got married with .... HER?!

Because of what happened yesterday, her father told her that she can take a leave for another week. L.joe agreed because that way, Jinhee can take care of Wonjin and she can forget her problems even for a short period of time. Luckily, Wonjin didn't cry when his parents left him with L.joe and Jinhee. They didn't have a hard time putting the baby in sleep. They followed Gina's instructions in taking care of him.

When Jinhee woke up, she checked the baby sleeping peacefully in the crib, which was beside her bed. After washing up, she went to the kitchen and prepared their breakfast. She was frying the bacon when she remembered what happened yesterday, she stiffened. 

"Morning, Jinhee." She was startled when she head L.joe's voice making her touch the frying pan. "Ouch!" 

"What happened?" He immediately rushed to her side and saw her holding her finger. "Are you okay?" She nodded, "Yeah." He shook his head and grabbed the spatula from her. "I'll cook. But before that, let's treat your finger first." He turned off the stove and get the first aid kit. He sat her on the chair and held her injured hand gently. He slightly winced when he saw it. 

She pursed her lips, "I can do it, L.joe." 

"No," He opened the ointment and put a little amount of it on his finger before dabbing it lightly on her finger. "You should be careful." She flinched. "Oh. I'm sorry." He blows on her finger while putting an ointment.

"There." He smiled proudly to himself, walking back to the counter and continue cooking. "Thank you, L.joe."

"It's nothing." He was done cooking. As he put the food on the table, they heard a cry. Jinhee stood up and went to her room to get Wonjin.

--

Wonjin is in Jinhee's arms, they watched L.joe as he put on his shoes. "I'll see you later then." He stood up, grinning and ruffles Wonjin hair, "Bye Kiddo."

She closed the door when she was sure that L.joe already left, not forgetting to locked the newly repaired door knob.

She looked at the clock. 9:31am, it says.

She went back to the kitchen, putting the baby in his high chair before checking the fridge looking for the ingredients. "Wonjin-ah, behave, okay? Auntie will just cook." The baby tilts his head. "Aigoo." She smiles, pinching his cheek.

Around 11:18am when she finished cooking Kimchi jjigae, Bulgogi and Kimbap. She packed them in a lunch box. She gave Wonjin a bath and dressed him nicely. He keeps on dozing off while she's putting his clothes on his. She pats his back gently and not long after he fell asleep. When she was sure that he's asleep, she took a bath and put on a casual dress.

She prepared the baby's bag, putting his diaper, milk, clothes he can change later and some toys. She brought the lunch box and the baby's bag inside the car. She installed an infant car seat in her car. She lifted Wonjin up and grabbed her purse. After locking the house, she set Wonjin in the infant car sear and put on his seat belt.

it was already 12:30 when she arrive at L.joe's company. She noticed Ricky coming out of the building. She called him, "Ricky!"

Ricky looked around and saw Jinhee calling for him. He walkled toward her car, "Hi noona!"

"Hey, um, can you help me?" She grinned sheepishly at him. "Sure, sure! Anything for Jinhee noona~" He nods eagerly. She gave him the luch box and the baby bag. "Help me carry them to L.joe's office." 

"Okay--" His eyes widened when he saw Jinhee grabbed Wonjin. *Holy molly. They're fast in making-- Damn that L.joe hyung. I thought it was an arrange marriage.* "Ricky?" Jinhee blinks. "A-ah, yes n-noona?" Ricky shook his head. "Let's go up?"