From Ugly duckling to a Beautiful Swan

I got married with .... HER?!

 

“Be patient. So here we go. You’re the best daughter. So I’m happy to tell you that you’re ….”

“I’m? …”

“You’regoing tostates!You’vepassedtheexam!!”

“Dad, are you a rapper?! Slow down, talk clearly.”

“Your dad said, you’ve passed the exam in Harvard!” Mrs. Park said clearly. And she gave the envelope she's hiding earlier

JinHee was shocked by the news. While she is still sinking the words that her mother said and what's written in the envelope ; her parents were jumping up and down because of happiness. And when they notice their daughter’s blank expression, they got worried.

“Sweetie, is there something wrong? Are you okay?”

. . . . . . . . 

“JinH---“

“OMG!!!! I PASSED!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!” She Jumped on her parents and hug them. They gleefully jump up and down because of happiness. Can you believe it? The #1 Businessman in Korea jumping up and down like a kid? Well, only JinHee can do that to him.

After celebrating with her family, since she’s the valedictorian, they drifted to dreamland.

 

The next day JinHee woke up early even if it’s vacation already. Meaning no school, no bully. Since she promised to her mother that she’ll fix herself, they’re going to buy new stuffs for her and change her totally [well, they’ll just remove her braces, buy new contact lenses so she won’t be using her eye glasses(but she'll keep her eyeglasses so she won't be using her lenses always), and give her a little bit make over].

Of course, after doing her morning routines, she went down stairs and eats breakfast with her parents.

“Ready, Darling?” Her mom asked

“Yes, mom.”

 

First they went to a Salon because you know; she isn’t fixing her hair well.

 

Next was Dental clinic. The doctor removed her braces because it won’t be needed anyway. Her teeth were okay now.

 

Following was Optical clinic, for her contact lenses.

 

Everything seems perfect except for her dress. They went to COEX mall.

“Tsk Tsk. Honey, all of your dress will be thrown away.” Her mom said.

“Huh? But why mom?” She asked in panic

“Because … We’re gonna buy you new sets of clothes!!!” Mrs. Park squealed

“O..kay.” She just smiled to her mom seeing her excited.

“You don’t know how much I missed this. It’s been a long time since we have a mother and daughter bonding.”

“You’re right Mom.”

 

And when they enter each shop all JinHee can hear everytime she try a dress,is ..

“Perfect!”

“You look pretty on it!”

“Wow!”

“You’re so beautiful!”

Any many more compliments given by her mom.

But when her mom give her some dress that only reaches until her mid thigh, she will complain that it’s too short but then again her mom says “Don’t worry darling. It looks good on you. You should try some kind of these dresses.”

 

They didn’t notice the time because they are too much busy shopping. So, they went home around 7:12 in the evening.

 

Mr. Park is in the living room watching sports when they entered the house.

“Where’s JinHee? I thought she’s with you? Oh. We have visitor.” He didn’t know that his one and only daughter is in front of him, frowning.

“How come you don’t recognize your daughter?” Mrs. Park replied.

“E-eh?”

“JinHee is here.” Said Mrs. Park showing JinHee.

“I-is th-that you JinHee?” asked Mr. Park.

“Yes, Dad. You’re so bad! You don’t like me now, Appa?”

She only call her parents ‘Appa’ and “Umma’ when she’s sad, angry or shocked.

“N-No, Princess! I’m just surprise. But really, you’re really pretty!”

“Really?”

“Of course! Even before! You’re always beautiful, princess.”

“Thanks Dad!” She hugged her parents.

 

When she entered her room, she checked herself in the mirror.

"Is this really me?" she asked herself.

"I wonder what JinEun will say? What will be her reaction?" she chuckled to her own thought thinking JiEun's reaction.

With that, she call it a day.

Zzzz...


 

Hello everyone!! 

 

Oh yeah. By the way, The picture up there was JinHee's new look! (i used an ulzzang) =)))

Annyeong~