20 Questions Game

I got married with .... HER?!

 

It’s already their last day at their so called vacation which was supposed to be their “Honeymoon”. They got closer everyday forgetting who they are.

It’s surprising you can say that the L.joe was starting to open up his emotions. When I say emotions, he can finally express himself, the playful and funny one not the L.joe who always have the cold look when he’s around the people. Only his friends can see this side of him but now Jinhee know this playful side of him.

They are eating their lunch at a restaurant.

“So, what are we going to do today?” Jinhee ask looking at L.joe.

“Hmm? Don’t know yet. Let’s have a walk first.” L.joe stood up and put the money at the table.

Jinhee wipe with the used of table napkin and stood up.

When they exited the restaurant L.joe quickly put a hand on her waist and whispered, “Sorry. The reporter is still stalking us.”

“It’s okay.” She assured.

Every time they go out especially when that reporter is around they will act lovey dovey. But when they are alone, they will act themselves.

And now, they are at their cottage, watching a variety show. L.joe was sitting on the couch while Jinhee is sitting on the floor eating chips.

“Waaa~ there’s nothing to do! I’m so bored.” Jinhee whined after the variety show they were watching ended. “Ya, what about we play 20 questions game? That way we can know each other more.”

“Sounds good. How do we start then?” he sat across her at the floor.

“Rock, Paper, scissors!”

L.joe used rock while Jinhee used scissors.

“Can I ask any questions?”

 “Any questions you like. Shoot the questions!” Jinhee pointed her finger like a gun at L.joe. “BANG!”

“1. Favorite Color”

“Blue.”

“2. Food”

“Any Korean Food.”

“3. Hobby”

“Reading books.”

“4. Kindergarten school?”

“Kangnam.”

“5. Elementary?”

“I was home schooled”

“6. Middle School?”

“Home schooled.”

  “7. High school?”

*Uh-Oh. I can’t say that I was from T.O.P or else he’ll know me..* It took a while when Jinhee answered.

“SM Academy.”

A part of L.joe didn’t believe it but he just ignored it.

“20. How many ex boyfriend?” L.joe fired the last question

“Only one.” Jinhee muttered. Somehow when he searched her eyes he saw a sad look. *Yes. And he's your cousin.*

“really?” L.joe asked her in disbelief.

“Yeah. Now my turn.” Jinhee smiled at him. 

She stood up and started walking back and forth in front of L.joe like she’s interrogating a suspect. “First question!”

L.joe chuckled at her silliness.

“Hey! What are you laughing at Mr. L.joe? Care to share?” her eyebrows furrowed.

 “Nothing. Please continue, Ma’am.”

“1. What is your favorite color?”

“Red.”

“2. Favorite artist?”

“Eric of Shinhwa”

“3.Food?”

“Anything that has meat.”

“4.Hobby?”

“Listening music. You can sit now.”

She sat across him again. She kept on asking questions.

“20. Last but now the least. Who was your first kiss?”

L.joe was surprised by her question, so was Jinhee. She was surprised too for questioning that but she remains her cool.

“Hmm.. I don’t know her name but I call her Pumpkin.”

“Pumpkin? How come you don’t know her name?”

“She forgot to tell me.”

“Eh? How was that? You two kissed then you left her? Just like kissing a stranger.”

“She’s the one who left me- Anyway, the 20 questions were finished. What to do next?” L.joe changed the topic.

“Molla-“ She was interrupt when a ringing phone was heard.

“It’s my mom.” L.joe answered his phone.

“What did she say?” She peered curiously at him.

“She said there’s someone will pick us up when we arrived.”

After having fun, the pack their bags so that they can be ready for their tomorrow's flight going back to Korea. Thanks to this "vacation" they got to know each other and get closer.


Sorry for not updating for 2 months. 

L.joe, would you be my boy? 

Kyaaaaaa~~! >.<